Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

BasicBijbel: a new Dutch paraphrase bible, now for MySword

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atheist Rob

Atheist Rob

e-Sword Addict

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:44 AM

A Dutch lady named Jacoline Kleyn has taken 15 years to write her own paraphrase bible in as easy Dutch as possible. Quite an impressive work! The bible is available online at http://www.basicbijbel.nl/
By request of a fellow biblesupport user I have written a script to generate a MySword module, which you can find in the attachment. For instructions on how to use this script, please see my other perl script that I posted some time ago.

I have opted not to create an e-Sword module. The bible contains an introduction to every book and have quite a few notes within the text, all of which are essential to the result IMHO. I can incluse these in MySword bible modules as "translator's notes", but I see no way to do this with e-Sword (even though as I understood, e-Sword does have this feature). If Mrs. Kleyn would request me to do create a module for e-Sword, I surely would. In the mean time, MySword users can take advantage from this bible.

Regards,

Rob

#2 Atheist Rob

Atheist Rob

e-Sword Addict

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:04 AM

Did I forget to include the zip file? Silly me. You can find it here:
http://rsw.home.xs4a...basicbijbel.zip

For the paranoid: the SHA1SUM of the zipfile is 00f3a7a97565f7d8906d7c1e63a70de0d22ef8f4

Regards,
Rob

#3 Atheist Rob

Atheist Rob

e-Sword Addict

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

By request of the author the zip file has temporarily been made unavailable. The bible is currently being proofread, so be ready for a far better product RSN!

Regards,

Rob

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users