Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Puritan Commentaries

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Den Haag

Den Haag

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

Is it possible to make available for e-sword the following Puritan Commentaries?

William Greenhill, Ezekiel

Jeremiah Burroughs, Hosea

Thomas Adams, 2 Peter

and other puritan commentaries which belong to the Nichol's series of puritan commentaries.

Thank you for reading this.God bless you.

Den Haag

#2 preacher4truth

preacher4truth

Liking e-Sword

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

I am not certain concerning the number of Puritan writings available on this site. Any increase would be welcomed here. Thanks for the suggestions, much appreciated!

Edited by preacher4truth, 12 April 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#3 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:07 PM

My $.02 worth:

Many of the Puritan author's writings are available via the Internet Archive in their entirety, many in sets of their complete works (such as the complete works of Adams, Binning, Bridge, Clarkson, Manton, Jay, Flavel, Newton, etc.). 

The problem is making them available in a proofread word doc. format.  However, this task is something that anyone can do.  Once the proofreading of the text is done, the construction of the eSword module becomes possible.  

If you would like - or know someone who would like to proofread texts, then the making of these modules could proceed apace.  There are no special skills involved, only time and patience.  Here is a partial list of the collections I can offer you - many have already been uploaded and rest in the RAW resource section of this forum.

Attached Files

Edited by LarryG, 12 April 2013 - 11:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users