Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Bibleworks to e-sword

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wolfgang t.

wolfgang t.

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

Hi,I have my own translation (based on a licence free luther translation) in a word document, with all the markups that bibleworks needed, so the format is like that:

Eze 1:18 Ihre Felgen<N1> <01354> und ihre Höhe <01363> waren furchtbar <03374>; und ihre Felgen<N1> <01354> waren voller <04392> Augen<Ra> <05869> um und um <05439> an allen vieren <0702> von ihnen. {  <p> (1) Lit., <i>Rücken</i><p> (a) Eze 1:17 }

How can I convert that into an e-sword bible module, without loosing the references, strong numbers and notes?

If somebody could write to me, how this would have to look like for tooltip to be able to make a bible modul out of it, it would help a lot.

Thanks in advance for all the help.

#2 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:19 AM

Eze 1:18 Ihre FelgenH1354und ihre Höhe H1363waren furchtbar H3374; und ihre FelgenH1354waren voller H4392Augen H5869um und um H5439an allen vieren H702von ihnen. Soft break
((1) Lit., Rücken (a) Eze 1:17)

references will not work as popups this is do to esword itself

notes will not pupup also do to esword itself

tooltip is mostly what u see is what you get

edit made the strongs green

Edited by DSaw, 27 February 2013 - 05:31 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#3 wolfgang t.

wolfgang t.

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

Thanks so far.

How would a text for a commentary have to look like, as then I could put the references and notes into a commentary.

Thanks in advance.

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

tooltip T4 is what you see is what you get (wysiwyg) strongs, verse, chapters, books, and verse references need to be formated but tooltip does this with menu selections and marks ÷

here is a link to the tooltip T4 manual

Tooltip]http://www.biblesupport.com/e-sword-downloads/file/7228-tooltip-nt-users-guide-revision-21712/]Tooltip 

some new feature will not be addressed in this manual 

such as strongs formatting T4 will take this G2424 and change it to any one of the format present G2424 for a commentary strongs are normally normal script

give the manual a read it should answer all your questions

Edited by DSaw, 27 February 2013 - 05:56 AM.

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users