Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Biblia de jerusalen

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Alvaro Castillo

Alvaro Castillo

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

I installed e-sword HD on my IPad. I am very happy!!!.
I need the new jerusalen bible, Schockel Bible, Bover Contera, etc, in SPANISH!!
What can I do in order to get them?
I have them all on my PC.... But I want them on my iPad.

Thanks in advance for your kind answers

God blesses You!

Álvaro

#2 Deof Movestofca

Deof Movestofca

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationUniverse, Sol System, Earth

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:36 PM

Unfortunately, there are several websites out there distributing bible versions that are still under copyright, so if the legality of owning a certain bible version bothers you (and I'm not saying it does/doesn't or should/shouldn't- I'm not trying to start a discussion about that here since that's something I believe the individual Christian should pray for guidance from God about), that's the first thing you might want to check.  The Jerusalen bible is one example of a version that is still under copyright according to David Cox (who breaks down an extensive list of Bible versions by copyrighted/copyrighted, but free use granted for non-profit use/public domain/unsure here).  Then again, it's possible that you have valid permission for all the versions you have, whether you purchased them or live somewhere the copyright laws are different.  In which case, kindly disregard this notice.

As for viewing them on eSword HD, I believe they have to be converted to a different format, .bbli IIRC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users