Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Convert Pulpit commentary (verse by verse version)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tengwer

tengwer

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

I found a TheWord version of the Pulpit Commentary that is verse by verse.  There is also a TheWord version that is section by section.  The already converted Pulpit Commentary for MySword is the section by section version.  I want the vs by vs version so you don't have to keep scrolling to get to a specific verse.  I tried to convert the TheWord vs by vs version I have into a MySword module and found that it was encrypted (not sure why a public domain work would be encrypted?).  Is there anyone who has a vs by vs MySword module or does anyone know how to create one from the encrypted TheWord module I have?

#2 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:16 AM

I found a TheWord version of the Pulpit Commentary that is verse by verse.  There is also a TheWord version that is section by section.  The already converted Pulpit Commentary for MySword is the section by section version.  I want the vs by vs version so you don't have to keep scrolling to get to a specific verse.  I tried to convert the TheWord vs by vs version I have into a MySword module and found that it was encrypted (not sure why a public domain work would be encrypted?).  Is there anyone who has a vs by vs MySword module or does anyone know how to create one from the encrypted TheWord module I have?

Hello the verse by verse version for MySword is here:

http://www.biblesupp...ysword-version/

The section by section version is here:

http://www.biblesupp...ysword-version/

It looks like you downloaded the "born again" version.

Blessings,

Peter

#3 tengwer

tengwer

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

Thanks for the help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users