Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

My sword on Pc ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ggaines1

ggaines1

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

Does anyone know if you can download Mysword on your notebook.  I have an HP running windows 7

thanks greg

#2 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Mysword is for android systems though you could probably get it to run as there are some androids for pc why not download e-sword for your windows pc?

You might get android running in a virtual box of some sort but most of what I've seen thus far you have to boot into android and you loose all windows functionality till you boot into windows.

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:51 PM

e-Sword runs on Windows: www.e-sword.net

#4 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 30 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

Does anyone know if you can download Mysword on your notebook.  I have an HP running windows 7

thanks greg

Short answer: Mysword runs under the android operating system, your note book (as you pointed out) runs on the windows operating system, so no.

Mysword was "ported" to run under Windows 6.5 mobile in 2011 so it can run on windows phones http://mysword.info/...irthday-mysword

But even that seems to have disappeared as the official Mysword web site doesn't offer it for download, besides Windows Mobile is not compatable with standard Windows, so it wouldn't be likely to run on your notebook anyway.

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users