Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword for iPad

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Yeesee

Yeesee

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:42 PM

How to install e-Sword for iPad?

#2 dansette_k@yahoo.com

dansette_k@yahoo.com

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

How do i install sword in my Samsung 2 tablet. Each time i try to install i get a message that no application can perform this action. Someone help!

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

For a Samsung tablet? You would need MySword, as it supports Android devices. e-Sword HD runs only on Apple devices.

#4 jeanc

jeanc

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

I have a kindle fire 8.9  will esword work on the Kindle.

Jeanc

#5 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

I have a kindle fire 8.9  will esword work on the Kindle.

No, but MySword might.

#6 Bami Dharan

Bami Dharan

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2013 - 11:51 PM

For Ipad and Iphone - Try Free version of Pocket Sword

it is good to use on Iphone/Ipad . versions.

regards

Bami

#7 ronnieg44

ronnieg44

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:15 PM

I have e-Sword HD.  How what are the steps to download the e-Sword version of College Press Commentaries to my Ipad?

#8 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

I have e-Sword HD.  How what are the steps to download the e-Sword version of College Press Commentaries to my Ipad?

It is quite easy since Josh already converted the files to ios format. Just download the zipped file from the downloads area to your pc and extract the files. Then, hookup your iPad to your pc via Usb cable and iTunes should come up on your pc and recognize your device. You can use iTunes file sharing to drag and drop each of the files for the College Press Commentaries package onto your iPad. This article explains how file sharing works: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4094.

Make sure you sync your iPad before you disconnect it from your pc. Usually, you have to turn off your iPad and re-start it before the e-sword app recognizes the newly added files. Open up e-sword app and check your commentary section for "College Press". It should be there!

Another way to get ios files onto your iPad is to use a free utility called iFunbox. It appears to have a simpler user interface but you must have iTunes installed and up to date to use iFunbox. FYI

#9 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

How to install e-Sword for iPad?

First step is to purchase e-sword hd app through the Apple store and download it onto your iPad. Then open the app and look for the Resources button on the bottom right. You will then see Bibles, Commentaries, etc that are all freely available for download right through the app. Beyond that, users can then take advantage of ios conversion and iTunes file sharing to use resources from BibleSupport on their iPad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users