Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Merry Christmas!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atheist Rob

Atheist Rob

e-Sword Addict

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

I hope this is the right forum for this message, but I would like to wish everyone on this site a merry Christmas and all the best in 2013. We may not always see eye to eye on theological issues, but I have felt welcome on this site and I hope next year I can keep contributing the little bit that I do. One is already in the works for MySword users ;-)

Regards,

Rob

#2 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

I hope this is the right forum for this message, but I would like to wish everyone on this site a merry Christmas and all the best in 2013. We may not always see eye to eye on theological issues, but I have felt welcome on this site and I hope next year I can keep contributing the little bit that I do. One is already in the works for MySword users ;-)

Regards,

Rob

Merry Christmas to you too Rob!  Thanks for all you do for MySword users.  

I am praying for God's blessing to come to you in 2013!

Peter

#3 david psalms

david psalms

Resource Builder

• Moderators
  • 984 posts
  • LocationAndhra Pradesh, India

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

Wish you All Merry Christmas. GOD has established us before the foundation of the World. What a wonderful privilege GOD has given us to be born in this awesome period of Grace, not under the Law/OT times. We enjoy so many privileges and has access to so much development, which our fore fathers do not have, even kings too. We should take this opportunity to remember HIS everlasting Love and Care for us, and should thank HIM. Thank you JESUS for coming to earth and becoming my savior. Without YOU we do not have our existence/identity.

The first goal in life is to make ourselves acceptable to the LORD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users