Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Amplified Bible Help

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Lorrie Sims

Lorrie Sims

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

I purchased a Kindle version of the Amplified Bible,,,

Is there a way for me to install it on E Sword?

Lorrie Sims

Duluth, MN.

holyrestinhim@outlook.com

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

No, sorry, e-Sword can't read Kindle books.

#3 fdcrossan

fdcrossan

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:07 PM

will this work on mysword droid?

Thanks

#4 Lorrie Sims

Lorrie Sims

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMN

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Thanks Josh, I just hate having to purchase it again in the E Sword store/download area. 

Have a wonderful Holiday season! 

Lorrie Sims

Duluth, MN.

holyrestinhim@outlook.com

#5 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

I purchased a Kindle version of the Amplified Bible,,,

Is there a way for me to install it on E Sword?

Just putting this out there in case you do not know! there is a kindle app for android I know its not the same as having it in eSword put you will not need to carry two devices

http://www.amazon.co...docId=165849822

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#6 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

You Version's android Bile app allows free access ro most translations, thouigh it is pretty puny when it comes to doing much more than reading.

Edited by Baunllaw, 24 December 2012 - 07:04 PM.

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#7 Uzobest

Uzobest

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:36 AM

how I can any of Cambell G Morgan module in e-sword

#8 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

how I can any of Cambell G Morgan module in e-sword

You could post to the module request forum:

http://www.biblesupp...odule-requests/

It would help if you could suggest specific works, and provide information on where to get electronic copies of those works (otherwise the paper copies would have to be converted to electronic copies which takes a lot of time).  If the works are under copyright, approval will have to be obtained before the module could be distributed, so any information you might have in that area would also be helpful.

Of course you could create the modules yourself.  There are tools and even people who are willing to help you do that here on this site.

You might start here to see some of what that entails.

http://www.biblesupp...ion-guidelines/

Edited by Baunllaw, 28 January 2013 - 10:02 AM.

Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#9 Pastor Moises Figueroa

Pastor Moises Figueroa

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico

Posted 10 August 2013 - 04:54 PM

One thing I learned using e-Sword is to go to download and look for any book available, they also post in there any new one. Just click the Download button in the application and check what they have.

Blessings,

Moises

Pastor Moises Figueroa, DBS

#10 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 05:36 AM

One thing I learned using e-Sword is to go to download and look for any book available, they also post in there any new one. Just click the Download button in the application and check what they have.

Blessings,

Moises

The e-sword downloader doesn't list the book (modules) that are stored here, so it is also a good idea to check what is here...now if only the search function of this site worked better. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users