Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Missing posts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fireandsalt

Fireandsalt

e-Sword Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

So, why all the missing posts? I was looking for a conversation I added to, regarding Atheist Rob, only to no longer see it. I don't see the "So long, and thanks for all the fish" post here. Just wondering why this forum is so heavily moderated?

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

Atheist Rob: I have not unapproved any posts by Atheist Rob. I searched for all posts/replies by you and found none that were unapproved. Try clicking the wheel icon to the right of the search box (top, right corner). Search your username for all posts/replies. You should find it there--it is easy to lose posts. I've done so myself before having to search for them.

So long, and thanks for all the fish: The post openly talked about communicating with an ancient Egyptian "god" known as Set. It's open Idolatry. There is no ancient god of Set. There is the God and those with him. There is Satan and the demonic realm. Anything from the spiritual realm originates from one of those two areas. You decide which he was consorting with. I already know.

I'm disappointed I have to explain this. But I guess I do. There's plenty of places on the Internet to engage in idolatry and witchcraft. This isn't one of them. I don't want e-Sword's name (or any other Bible software) associated with that type of content. For that matter, I don't want to be associated with that content.

#3 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks, Josh. It's good to have some godliness here.

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#4 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM

Josh and Dave....
Well said by both....we either stand for something....or we'll fall for anything. Thanks for
taking your necessary stand....in a decent fashion....and I say that of both of you !

Dartmaster644

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users