Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Downloads from new modules forum

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 StandingFirm

StandingFirm

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

When I click on view more new modules on the home page. From that page it lists a number of new modules. Over the last couple of days I have tried to download through that forum page but get an error result stating that that resource could not be found. However if I go back to the homepage and search for it I can find it and download it from there. Normally it takes a couple of clicks from the forum page to get to the download page but lately is not working for some resources. I like to download through the new modules forum because when I go back to it I can easily see which resources I have downloaded (the downloaded resources will be in lighter font and those I have not opened are in darker font).

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

Can you provide an example?

#3 StandingFirm

StandingFirm

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

Thanks Josh, they seem to be working now. Maybe it was my computer.

#4 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

Thanks Josh, they seem to be working now. Maybe it was my computer.

No, I don't believe it was your computer since I experienced the same quirk - specifically with Richard Baxter topx modules posted by Module Robot and I think from one of David Psalms modules. My memory falters at the specifics...

I returned the next day and everything was back to normal. I just wrote if off to a little hiccup with the download request function.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users