Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Uploading New e-Sword Module

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff D. Huddleston

Jeff D. Huddleston

Liking e-Sword

• Members (T)
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSayre, OK

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

I have updated my Disciple's Bible translation and I want to share it here. This version is formatted for prose and paragraphs, Red-lettering, bold OT references, and has corrected many more of the type-Os and other errors of the original 1901 American Standard Version (there is more to this newer version than I can cover here); also this version, for the most part, follows the Greek Textus Receptus in the New Testament, whereas the previous version followed the Greek Majority Text...how do I upload the new Disciple's Bible module to replace the old one? Thanks.

P.S. I have attached the new module, and the information for the updated Disciple's Bible is as follows:

The Disciple's Bible (TDB)
Based on the 1901 American Standard Version. The Old Covenant portion of the Disciple’s Bible follows the Hebrew Masoretic Text; the New Covenant portion of the Disciple’s Bible follows the Greek Textus Receptus (Scrivener 1894); however, in both the Old and New Testament, I have adopted some readings from other ancient Hebrew and Greek authorities that are based on either much older manuscripts and/or readings that enjoy much more support from a greater number of witnesses.

THE AMERICAN STANDARD VERSION THE HOLY BIBLE CONTAINING THE OLD AND NEW TESTAMENTS TRANSLATED OUT OF THE ORIGINAL TONGUES BEING THE VERSION SET FORTH A.D. 1611 COMPARED WITH THE MOST ANCIENT AUTHORITIES AND REVISED A.D. 1881-1885
Newly Edited by the American Revisory Committee A.D. 1901
The Disciple’s Bible, 2012. Edited by Jeff D. Huddleston.

The Disciple’s Bible translation and e-Sword module are not Public Domain.
Please visit our Disciples of Christ facebook page and "Like" it: https://www.facebook...263260097107883

#2 Jeff D. Huddleston

Jeff D. Huddleston

Liking e-Sword

• Members (T)
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSayre, OK

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:07 AM

I wouldn't let me attach newer module...

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Hello,

Upload it to the module area: http://www.biblesupp...word-downloads/

#4 Scribe

Scribe

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

Navigate down to the 3rd link at "Downloads". Then follow instructions. Looking forward to the module.

Attached Files

Edited by Scribe, 24 November 2012 - 05:46 PM.

Scribe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users