Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to download esword modules to iPad

110 replies to this topic

#51 xt600

xt600

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

Basically esword modules can not be used on the iPad except for the ones that the owner has made available to download through Esword HD for the ipad.  The iBible HD study Bible is a totally different program that can use theWord modules which there are many.  This thread should die as the OP is made mute by the fact that the esword modules on Biblesupport.com can not be used in the esword HD ipad app.  

What I would like to know is if there is a site or forum with support for the iBible HD study Bible?   The iBible HD is great but seems to need some help and refinement.  

#52 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:30 PM

What I would like to know is if there is a site or forum with support for the iBible HD study Bible?   The iBible HD is great but seems to need some help and refinement.  

This forum on my other website. The author also has a website. This screenshot with explanations is also helpful.

The author is very responsive and has already incorporated dozens of suggestions, so if you have something, be sure to tell him.

e-Sword HD clearly has it's place, for reading purchased e-Sword modules or if all you want is the basic e-Sword modules available within the app. But for public domain material or modules I create, I'm in favor of iBible HD because no module conversion is necessary and the author supports third party modules—the app allows for automated installation from third party websites (although some zip bugs are still being worked out).

Josh

#53 Oliver Kpaan

Oliver Kpaan

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 04:21 PM

How do get the product key after I purchase e-sword for my iPad ?

#54 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:56 AM

Basically esword modules can not be used on the iPad except for the ones that the owner has made available to download through Esword HD for the ipad.  The iBible HD study Bible is a totally different program that can use theWord modules which there are many.  This thread should die as the OP is made mute by the fact that the esword modules on Biblesupport.com can not be used in the esword HD ipad app.  

This thread is not yet moot.  While e-Sword HD does not have the convenience of iBible HD with its file compatibility, if one has the source files for their e-Sword module created with e-Sword Tooltip Tool, then they can use the same file, with simple modifications of the #define variables to create an e-Sword HD module.  The program,  i-FunBox is required to move the files onto the i-Pad, but that is not an insurmountable problem.  e-Sword HD does have a certain polish to its display.  

#55 Steveabraham

Steveabraham

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

it was great using your soft wares on the windows. We are waiting for the usage in our iPads. Thanks so much for your benevolent service of love.Thanks to Rick for his great work.We are looking forward to his permission to downloading to adding from Bible support.God bless you.

#56 tutstar

tutstar

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

I would love being able to put a lot of things on this site to ipad. For starters all the Clarence Larkin items. You mentioned My Sword but I can't find it in the App Store.

#57 john putty

john putty

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLouisville

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

I am very "bummed" about the pulpit commentaries not being included for the iPad (e-Sword HD). I actually purchased the HD version, so I could utilize the PC set for Bible study and sermon prep. I assumed incorrectly that the HD version would have the same offerings as the mainstream version of e-Sword. What puzzles me is the assumption that only a few pastors, evangelist, teachers actually utilize the iPad. Almost every minister I know has an iPad. Anyway, do you think that the creator/programmer of the e-Sword HD may reconsider offering volumes like the PC set? I would even be willing to pay for them! Kevin

#58 john putty

john putty

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLouisville

Posted 16 May 2013 - 11:25 AM

Hey Josh, the first time I contacted you, you gave me directions on how to download the pulpit commentary into iBible. At that time for whatever reason, the file just wouldn't install. However today, I gave it another try and it worked like a charm. I'm truly excited about using them via my iPad. Thank you so much for the technical assistance. Is there a place to donate on your site? A fellow servant, Kevin

#59 Danielle Mzungu Hinton

Danielle Mzungu Hinton

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

Any chance for Bullinger's work on Hebrews 11?

#60 pabarnard

pabarnard

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:54 AM

Hi,

Is there anyway we can make the HSB Interlinear Transliteration module available on ipad please?

It was really the only reason I bought the esword app to begin with!

Thanks

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users