Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

How to download esword modules to iPad

110 replies to this topic

#101 Adam Olive

Adam Olive

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

I have bbli files in Dropbox. How do i open them in e-Sword HD?

#102 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 08:04 AM

I have never needed to use Dropbox so I can't help you out but the latest update makes it do-able.

#103 Adam Olive

Adam Olive

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 03:31 PM

Any suggestions?

#104 preacherg

preacherg

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 02:35 PM

Josh,
Thanks for all the help. Love the program! Would Alford's Greek New Testament be available for download onto iPad?

#105 Scott Joyce

Scott Joyce

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationNew Hampshire

Posted 22 July 2017 - 03:32 PM

Hello,

Could you please ask Rick to add the expository notes of Dr. Thomas Constable to the resource options within e-Sword HD for the iPad?

Thanks, Scott

http://www.biblesupp...entary-12-vols/

#106 wschai

wschai

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 09:35 AM

Really appreciate if you could include Calvin commentary in the resource of iPad e-sword HD. Thanks.

#107 estreet7

estreet7

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 10:58 PM

That is very unfortunate to hear!

Nothing downloads from this site anyway-nothing!

#108 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 06 May 2019 - 10:47 AM

That is very unfortunate to hear!

Nothing downloads from this site anyway-nothing!

Downloading from this site, meaning biblesupport.com is a two step process when click the download button for a module it opens a new screen with the following text on it:

Your file is ready for download. Before downloading, you must agree to the license agreement below.

This license describes the conditions under which you may use and distribute files (“files”) from this website. If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions in full, then, notwithstanding the conditions in the remainder of this license, you may not download, use nor distribute the files at all.

1. This material is either in the public domain or copyrighted and used with permission from the author. 

2. You agree you will not sell; charge money for; or distribute the file(s) for money, membership fees, or any other monetary exchange. You agree you will not distribute the file(s) as apart of any commercial package or any kind of profit -or- money generating activity, even if it is being distributed freely. 

3. You agree you will not extract the text from from or reverse engineer the files for any reason. 

4. No warranty of any sort, expressed or implied, is provided in connection with the files, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Any cost, loss or damage of any sort incurred owing to the malfunction or misuse of the files or the inaccuracy of the documentation or connected with the files in any other way whatsoever is solely the responsibility of the person who incurred the cost, loss or damage. Furthermore, any illegal use of the files is solely the responsibility of the person committing the illegal act. By using this program you accept these responsibilities, and give up any right to seek any damages against Josh Bond in connection with this program.

5. I, Josh Bond, reserve the right to make exceptions to any of these conditions, or alter these conditions, at any time.

I agree to the terms in the license agreement 

You must click the check box at the bottom which will cause a button to appear labeled "Agree & Download", click that button and you will open the screen from which the module can be downloaded. The majority of modules on this site are for the Windows versions of e-Sword so if downloading for use on an Apple/MAC device make sure the module is compatible with Apple/MAC versions of e-Sword 

#109 timyap0621

timyap0621

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2020 - 09:36 AM

Dear Josh,

I see this post after so many years. Just bought eSword HD for my iPad Pro. Is TVM module available for iPad now after so many year?

#110 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 28 July 2020 - 03:31 AM

Dear Josh,

I see this post after so many years. Just bought eSword HD for my iPad Pro. Is TVM module available for iPad now after so many year?

I use Robinson’s Morph Analysis codes with the GNT coded with Strong’s numbers.

I cannot remember exactly the steps I took to get them onto the iPad but they are both in the downloads area here on this website. I must have converted them to ios format. Hope this helps.

Edit: I got the GNT within the iPad hd Bible downloads list.

Edited by Jogirl, 28 July 2020 - 04:05 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users