Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Profile Update

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Nixon

Jim Nixon

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFort Payne, Alabama

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

I have tried to upload a picture to be used in my profile. I get a message "failed to load picture"

Can anyone help.

Jim
Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:27 AM

Attach it as an image here and I'll upload it for you. Some people have problems with the upload image feature and I have not been able to get to the bottom of why it works for some, but not others.

#3 Jim Nixon

Jim Nixon

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

Thanks Josh I am atttaching the file.

Attached Files

Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

#4 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:54 PM

Now you're all set. Welcome to the site!

Josh

#5 Jim Nixon

Jim Nixon

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

Thanks Josh,

Nothing like an experts help.

Jim

#6 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

I have had the same problem trying to change my picture. Here is a work-around that I discovered.

I brought up the picture on my image viewer, and then took a screen shot of that image and saved it as a .jpg. For some reason the screen shot worked fine, while the stored image did not. The problem did not seem to be size of either image - so I don't have a clue what was going on, just that the screen shot worked. :)

Edited by LarryG, 05 November 2012 - 05:51 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users