Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

e-Sword on iPad

134 replies to this topic

#31 Ruben Gomez

Ruben Gomez

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 10:34 AM

Thanks for sharing the link. You beat me to it! I do hope to put something more professional together in due course. So, stay tune.

Best,

Rubén Gómez
Bible Software Review
www.bsreview.org
www.bsreview.org/blog

Edited by Ruben Gomez, 15 October 2012 - 10:35 AM.

#32 Jesus Ruiz

Jesus Ruiz

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:01 AM

Does anyone know the answer to this question... if you have been using e-Sword on your PC and have purchased bibles and other things... will you have access to those things on the IPAD version?

#33 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:10 AM

Does anyone know the answer to this question... if you have been using e-Sword on your PC and have purchased bibles and other things... will you have access to those things on the IPAD version?

Looks like you have to repurchase the resources for the iPad. The iPad version itself costs $4.99 (US dollars).

#34 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Once you've purchased eSHD ($4.99), you'll have free access to all of the premium modules you've already purchased for eS. Here's Rick's page about that:

http://www.e-sword.net/ipad/faq.htm

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#35 Jesus Ruiz

Jesus Ruiz

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:16 AM

Looks like you have to repurchase the resources for the iPad. The iPad version itself costs $4.99 (US dollars).

I'm still getting down terminology here... your saying that to get e-Sword on the IPAD you have to purchase and download the APP for 4.99. I understand that. If I purchased resources like Vines, NKJV, NAS etc. I would have to pay for them again?

#36 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:17 AM

http://www.e-sword.net/ipad/faq.htm

HOW DO I INSTALL THE IPAD COPY OF THE E-SWORD PREMIUM MODULE I PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED?

All you need to install your e-Sword HD module at no additional cost is to enter your email address and password you received when you purchased the module for use with e-Sword. If you do not have that information, just visit us on the Contact page and let us know which module(s) you purchased. We will then email you instructions on retrieving this information.

Jon

Dave sorry I did not mean to double post

Edited by JPG, 15 October 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#37 Ruben Gomez

Ruben Gomez

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:18 AM

No. You don't have to pay again. I have downloaded previously paid modules with my codes and they work fine.

#38 Jesus Ruiz

Jesus Ruiz

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

No. You don't have to pay again. I have downloaded previously paid modules with my codes and they work fine.

Thanks I just confirmed it with Rick Meyers. I appreciate your help. So "modules" are the e-xtra things I have purchased to add to e-Sword. Got it.

#39 Jogirl

Jogirl

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:53 PM

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned they had downloaded other free modules in addition to the e-sword app. As opposed to the premium modules, I cannot find any other modules to download other than what came with the app when purchased, i.e. Strong's. Yes, I do look forward to the public domain works that are offered, now, with e-sword on the pc, e.g. Barnes, JFB, etc. But my understanding is they are not available yet. Please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks.

Sorry, just figured it out. They are available, now.

Edited by Jogirl, 15 October 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#40 jonathon

jonathon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

Can somebody who has used e-Sword HD update the e-Sword page on Wikipedia?

jonathon

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users