Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Away due to a move

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

I haven't been very active on the website lately and probably won't be around much for the next month.

I unexpectedly sold my house. It was for sale on Zillow's for sale by owner network, rather than really for sale through a Realtor / multiple listing service. Despite the lack of exposure, the right person came along and the deal is set to close soon. I think that's a tribute to Zillow's growing power in the real estate arena, and it's no wonder Realtor's hate Zillow. ;)

I'm tied up with finding a new house, boxing up items, and moving with 4 year old twins. That's a full time job and then some.

A few people have asked: What new module is coming out soon? Well, none from me. :)

For those of you who like private messaging questions, I would refer you to the message boards or to Peter and Bill. (James is another moderator but he's also out of pocket right now). I'm currently days behind on emails/messages, so your best bet is to post here.

#2 david psalms

david psalms

Resource Builder

• Moderators
  • 984 posts
  • LocationAndhra Pradesh, India

Posted 29 September 2012 - 09:35 AM

We will pray that you will get good nice house with good neighbours. GOD will lead you to the right place. it always happend with me whenever i shifted to a new house.

Rest of us will work on new modules and post them here. we all try our level best to maintain the same tempo in the site. Wont let the new users feel your absence.

best of Luck and May GOD lead you with HIS SPIRIT and Angels.

The first goal in life is to make ourselves acceptable to the LORD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users