Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

J H Moulton and G Milligan - The Vocabulary of the Greek Testament

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Genesis

Genesis

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:22 AM

Hello All,

I see that J H Moulton and G Milligan - The Vocabulary of the Greek Testament is online at http://www.bible-lib...ocabnt/main.htm

It appears in a new format (flipbook), and wonder if this could be used to create a module for esword of this very valuable work?

Best wishes

Martin

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hi Martin,
Dependent on your web browser, if you go to your File Menu and click on Save as... or Save Page As... (Firefox has this option) you can save it as a with a txt (text) extension, and then from there you should, by either using T4 or SQLite Browser/Manager create the Bible file. Alternatively you could, in your web browser, save the page as an HTML or HTM document, then open it in MS Word or similar, and then from there there save it as an rtf file and etc.

Blessings,
Autograph.png
X (formerly Twitter)

#3 Scribe

Scribe

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 02:43 PM

Hi Martin,
Dependent on your web browser, if you go to your File Menu and click on Save as... or Save Page As... (Firefox has this option) you can save it as a with a txt (text) extension, and then from there you should, by either using T4 or SQLite Browser/Manager create the Bible file. Alternatively you could, in your web browser, save the page as an HTML or HTM document, then open it in MS Word or similar, and then from there there save it as an rtf file and etc.

Blessings,

Pages are protected by HTML-Protector. Results looks something like the following.

eval(unescape("%0D%0A%76%61%72%20%68%70%5F%6F%6B%3D%74%72%75%65%3B%0D%0A%66%75%6E%63%74%69%6F%6E%20%68%70%...
Scribe

#4 BaptizedBeliever

BaptizedBeliever

Christian

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 03:20 PM

It can be done, but the more important question to ask first is this: is it copyrighted?

#5 Genesis

Genesis

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:30 AM

the work is available on archive.org and 100% out of any copyright

#6 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 09 March 2013 - 11:24 AM

Did anyone happen to save a copy of this before the bible-library.org site went down?

#7 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

I have a copy in PDF

Attached Files

#8 ljenks45

ljenks45

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:10 AM

The Word has M&M vocabulary

#9 ljenks45

ljenks45

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:46 AM

I have converted M & M from Word to E-sword. The only problem is that it doesn't sync with the other Greek Lexicons. That is when I go into M &M I can look up any word by typing in its G*** address (e.g G4100) but when I do that in other resources it does not sync it with M & M. I also converted the full Thayers to esword and it does sync with M & M but not with the other resources. The main problem here is that I couldn't convert Thayers to one file because it is too big. I have a thayer's 1 (G 1 to G3199) and Thayer's 2 (G3200 to G5624) Does anyon know how to fix these two problems?

#10 lighthors

lighthors

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:05 PM

The Word - Computer Bible currently has a great rendition of this - Vocabulary of the Greek NT.dct.twm    It is coded to the Strongs numbering system and lists each page number as well.

Can anyone, please, get this module and convert it to the e-sword format?    Dave Talbott   lighthors@yahoo.com      Let me know if you do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users