Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

BIBLE Support on Social Networking Sites

17 replies to this topic

#11 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

POPULAR

Facebook has the widest reach with the most impact. I'll keep my eyes open for an ipboard add-on to post downloads on a facebook page automatically (unlikely). What's more likely is for us to create a facebook page and give selected people access to post some of the modules to the facebook wall. Then we could promote it on the front page of this website and on the downloads page: If you like this module, like us on facebook!

#12 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

hi,

can someone please help me to get the chat area working again?

I tried pressing control F5 and all it did was refresh the page, but did not get the chat area working again.

thanks

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#13 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:52 AM

Press CTRL-F5 and there should be a delay while all website content re-downloads. If there's not a small delay, then press CTRL-F5 again to make sure that all cached content is re-downloaded.

You also have to be logged in for the chat bar to show. Obviously, if you are posting, you are logged in.

#14 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:55 PM

I also have no chat even after pressing Ctrl F5 many time the page reloads but no chat

I'm using Google Chrome and I also tried firfox both on windows XP

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#15 dartmaster644

dartmaster644

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:19 PM

Same here....even tried at different times of the day ....as well.

#16 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

Oh, I see the problem. The chat bar only loads for certain member groups, mostly so it doesn't load for those not logged in. I played with the member groups a while back and forgot to update the code that controls which groups the chat bar loads for.

Should work now. :)

#17 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:59 PM

yes working now 

thanks

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#18 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:42 AM

hi 

yes thanks a lot it is working now

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users