Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Things Happening Here in the Next week +

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 13 June 2011 - 10:22 AM

Thanks to some volunteers, we have some things happening this week and next!

• A technical writer has volunteered to create real e-Sword documentation in the form of: Downloadable PDFs (for the old guys who like the hard copy stuff), searchable online text complete with screenshots, Quick Start Guide, Tutorials (specific and commonly asked How-To questions), etc. This will go into the e-Sword Tutorials section at the top of the navigation bar.
  • An automatic e-Sword module installer will be done next week. Many don't need this, but a few people just don't know how to copy modules to the right folder (nothing wrong with that, we can't all be geeks). This will automatically do that for modules downloaded on this website!
  • About a gig's worth of modules are getting ready to be uploaded in a huge batch upload. We're tweaking the filenames in Linux right now (for search purposes) and uploading them to the staging area. Tons more modules also coming courtesy of the "Module Robot'. The Module Robot (he's actually a member) scours the Internet looking for e-Sword modules and this is going to yield a LOT of modules now that we have the bugs worked out.
Would like you contribute something? Jump in and help out, volunteer with an idea, or just upload modules. We need modules. :) We'll get there eventually either way but we sure would appreciate your help!

#2 2guntom

2guntom

Uploader

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

module bot?

Wow!

How cool is that?!

This is going to be a really cool site (as if it wasn't already :rolleyes:) !!!

#3 Ebed Doulos

Ebed Doulos

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 11:07 PM

If you need help with graphics, I can donate my efforts. Also, I am familiar enough with IP boards that I make a reasonably good moderator but my admin skills are not so much.
Posted Image

#4 Ebed Doulos

Ebed Doulos

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 10:44 AM

Additionally, for those who would like a custom Signature or Avatar, please contact me.
Posted Image

#5 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 26 July 2011 - 03:25 PM

Additionally, for those who would like a custom Signature or Avatar, please contact me.

You like photoshop for graphics? It's what I use when I dabble with graphics.

#6 Ebed Doulos

Ebed Doulos

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

Photoshop is one of the programs I own. It depends on what result I'm looking for
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users