Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Devotionals - Cowman, Charles E. - Streams in the Desert

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 11:04 PM

File Name: Cowman, Charles E. - Streams in the Desert

File Submitter: LarryG

File Submitted: 03 Aug 2012

File Category: Devotionals

Author: Mrs. Charles E. Cowman
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x

CORRECTED AND UPDATED:

1] All scriptures were properly tooltipped. In the original module the scriptures were not tooltipped.

2] Both scripture and poetry were italicized unless they appeared within a comment. Most of the scripture references have been centered, while the poetry has been tabbed/indented and hopefully appears mostly like it would in a printed book. The spellings are mostly as they appeared in Mrs. Cowman's original text. Language changes over time - not just meanings, but spellings and punctuation also. This text is very easy to read.

3] Five days were removed and replaced with the correct entry for that day.
Jan 1
Nov 28
Dec 4
Dec 5
Dec 31
Apparently Mr. Cox was working with a bad master document, I found several days that had been duplicated from earlier entries - these duplicates were removed and the proper entries made.

4] A margin was added on both side's of the text to aid in reading. The text no longer rest's hard against the devotional window.

5] Topical names for the devotion of each day were removed. The master text I used, which was 60+ years old, does not have these in either an added index or on the page itself. I had no way to insure these were actually part of Mrs. Cowmans devotional.

6] I have enclosed the RTF MASTER that I developed to correct this DEVX module. Use it as you wish, or delete it - sorry for the trash.

This book was originally formatted and distributed by missionary to Mexico, David Cox (dcox@davidcox.com.mx) for eSword. However, on August 3, 2012 - This module was re-formatted and corrected by LarryG, Fargo North Dakota (USA). This module is free to distribute, FREE and without cost or obligation.

ALSO, PLEASE NOTICE - The file name is identical to the original file name. Therefore you can just place it into your eSword folder and it should over-write the devotional being replaced. Since the tab names are the same, you will not be able to display both editions of this module at the same time without adjusting the tab name of one of the modules. Blessings. lg.

Click here to download this file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users