Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Reference Books (topx) - Criswell, Kellen - Soteriology in the Middle

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 24 July 2012 - 11:12 PM

File Name: Criswell, Kellen - Soteriology in the Middle

File Submitter: pfpeller

File Submitted: 24 Jul 2012

File Category: Reference Books (topx)

Author: Kellen Criswell
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x

This module comes from a two part blog on the subject of Soteriology by pastor Kellen Criswell. This blog was a blessing to me so I asked for permission to make it into a module. I pray that some of you will be blessed by it too. This module expresses my basic views on the issue in a concise manner. Kellen says it much better than I could.

The third chapter is another blog by Kellen on the same site that was partially related. If Kellen adds any more blogs on the subject, I will add them to this module.

About the Author:

Kellen has been in vocational ministry since 2005. He spent just over one year as a worship pastor in West Point, Utah at Christ Community Church. Later he served first as an assistant pastor for one year and later as the Senior Pastor of Calvary Chapel of Salmon, ID for two years. He earned a theological degree from Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, CA.

In 2008 Jesus began confirming His desire for Kellen and his family to move to Ogden, UT to start Refuge Church and work with existing Christian churches in the area. The Lord has blessed this church planting adventure abundantly. Currently Kellen serves as Lead Pastor of Preaching and Vision to Refuge Church and is the Director of the Calvary Church Planting Network.

These blogs were taken from this site on 7/24/12 by Peter Pellerin and were make into a module with permission from Kellen Criswell:

http://calvarychapel...kellen-criswell

Click here to download this file

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users