Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Converting CTMX Files - New User

27 replies to this topic

#11 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:10 PM

Hello,

Look at the attached screenshot. If you go to options/resource from the drop down menus does CSm show up in the commentaries list?

If it does not, look at the location folder address at the bottom of that popup. This is the location e sword is looking in for your resources. Do you have the chuck smith commentary posted in that folder?

Attached File  Clipboard01.png   408.9K   14 downloads

#12 beth99

beth99

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

What is the module? I can't click on the C2000 program and the module installer is a folder so I don't understand what you are telling me to do. How is it not in the right folder if I put it in the e-sword folder? I"m just about to give up. I reinstalled the e-sword software because to be honest, I've looked at screenshots in the manual and mine doesn't look anything like it and nothing in e-sword seems to work. I click on the little gold numbers on the right and no matter which one I click on it always takes me to John 1. I think the software has a problem but I can't do anything except keep uninstalling and reinstalling and I'm not going to keep doing that over and over. The folks at e-Sword don't have a solution either.

Beth

#13 beth99

beth99

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

pfpeller....yes, it does show up there but I don't know what to do with it.

Beth

#14 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

pfpeller....yes, it does show up there but I don't know what to do with it.

Ok,
well this means the Chuck Smith commentary is in the correct folder.

Do you have a commentaries window displaying in e sword? Do you see other files that are in the commentaries list in e sword displaying?

#15 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 14 July 2012 - 02:09 PM

One of the first few pages in the e-Sword guide shows the e-Sword main screen windows and labels each one. The Commentary window is also labeled.

What version of Windows are you using and can we see a screnshot of e-Sword?

#16 beth99

beth99

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:28 PM

I have a commentaries tab. The default commentaries are in the download tab. I'm using windows 7. I can capture the screenshot but I can't insert it here. I tried copy and past and used mspaint wtih CTL-V.

Beth

#17 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:31 PM

I have a commentaries tab. The default commentaries are in the download tab. I'm using windows 7. I can capture the screenshot but I can't insert it here. I tried copy and past and used mspaint wtih CTL-V.

In the lower right and corner of the reply box, there is a "More Reply Options" button next to the "post" button. This will allow you to attach a screen shot.

#18 beth99

beth99

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:34 PM

See if this works.Attached File  Untitled.png   245.42K   17 downloads

Beth

#19 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 14 July 2012 - 04:43 PM

See if this works.Attached File  Untitled.png   245.42K   17 downloads

beth99,
Go to window in the drop down menus at the top "maximize all windows". There should be at least 4 windows on the screen when all the windows are maxmized. I want to see what your commentary window looks like.

#20 beth99

beth99

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 14 July 2012 - 05:30 PM

Upper left is the e-sword Icon. Show all windows is checked in the drop down menu in the windows tab. I can select a commentary or dictonary but it comes up as a single window maximized. Now when I first installed this there were 4 windows and I "hid" them since I didn't want to see them all at one. I guess I don't know how to get them back.

Beth

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users