Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

REFX Files

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jim Nixon

Jim Nixon

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFort Payne, Alabama

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:55 PM

How do I convert TOPX Files to RDFX files.

I believe that Dr. Dave said use the CTL- Right click method in your topic editor and a small menu would pop up allowing this conversion.

My Topic Editor is ToolTip and it did not work.

Please Help

Jim Nixon
Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

How do I convert TOPX Files to RDFX files.

I believe that Dr. Dave said use the CTL- Right click method in your topic editor and a small menu would pop up allowing this conversion.

My Topic Editor is ToolTip and it did not work.

Please Help

Jim Nixon

You need e-Sword 10.x installed. Load the .topx file in the Topic Editor window (lower, right by default). CTRL-right click the mouse. Choose the Reference Library option.

#3 Jim Nixon

Jim Nixon

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFort Payne, Alabama

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:21 PM

Thanks Josh

It worked perfectly.
Jos 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users