Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Converting

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 BaptizedBeliever

BaptizedBeliever

Christian

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:24 PM

Which Bibles are not showing up?

#22 DoctorDaveT

DoctorDaveT

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

Any Bibles that have a tab name that eSword registers as a copyrighted Bible (like "NIV" or "NASB") will not show up in eS10+ unless they are the official resources from eStudySource. So, you'll either need to 1) update from eStudySource (free updates for life once purchased, by the way); or 2) change the tab name to something eSword 10 doesn't recognize.

Tab names can be changed quite easily. Check out the "tab changer tool" (not sure what the real name is) here at BibSup.

Dave
visit www.DoctorDaveT.com for eSword modules, software tips, & more

#23 MJ_

MJ_

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • LocationCyberspace

Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:24 PM

Any Bibles that have a tab name that eSword registers as a copyrighted Bible (like "NIV" or "NASB") will not show up in eS10+ unless they are the official resources from eStudySource. So, you'll either need to 1) update from eStudySource (free updates for life once purchased, by the way); or 2) change the tab name to something eSword 10 doesn't recognize.

Tab names can be changed quite easily. Check out the "tab changer tool" (not sure what the real name is) here at BibSup.

Sounds like the tab name is the criteria that would trigger some kind check of the file in question? I thought tab name changing was a function in Esword?

#24 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 02:20 AM

You could use the excellent tool that Ray made http://www.biblesupp...ibrary-manager/
This tool does more than just rename tabs.

Jon

#25 dymgarcia

dymgarcia

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

I have downloaded and used the converter which worked for about 3 ver.8 modules,but now every time I try to convert a module,it requests a password which I don't know.
Does anybody know why it's asking for a password?
David <_< <_< <_<

#26 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

I have downloaded and used the converter which worked for about 3 ver.8 modules,but now every time I try to convert a module,it requests a password which I don't know.
David <_< <_< <_<

I'm going to guess that the modules that won't convert are official (all password protected), pay modules, or otherwise password protected. The only way you can fix this is to download the latest modules - official from within e-Sword 10 under download. For pay modules, go back to where you bought them and download the latest version (note - estudysource maintains your passwords for modules you bought there). For other third party modules, look for the latest versions here or elsewhere. I hope this helps and makes sense.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#27 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:17 AM

Tom is right. What is the name of the module asking for a password?

#28 udaya bhaskar

udaya bhaskar

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:16 AM

how to convert Rtf files to modules

#29 Fireandsalt

Fireandsalt

e-Sword Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 05:44 AM

how to convert Rtf files to modules

Use ToolTipToolNT http://www.biblesupp...ooltip-tool-nt/

#30 e sword use

e sword use

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:19 PM

what is mybible file

i have .cmt mybible file in esword folder but i cant see that commentary on e sword, when software is opened.

how can it be resolved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users