Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Kenneth Wuest

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bigoistheone

bigoistheone

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 12:08 AM

I hate that Kenneth Wuest material is not on e sword anymore. Does anyone know where I can find his material on computer software like e sword?????????

#2 Genesis

Genesis

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 04:28 AM

some online at www.bible-library.org

#3 jonathon

jonathon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

I hate that Kenneth Wuest material is not on e sword anymore.

This is why you download and burn to CD/DVD every resource for the Biblical software that you use. Resources can, and do get removed from public distribution.

I'm not going to provide the URL, but the e-Sword resources of Kenneth Wuest's material is still available in the nether reaches of the dark Internet. That 70% of the Internet that Google/Bing/Yahoo/Wolfram Alpha neither indexes, nor crawls through.

Whether or not the site that is distributing those resource has authorization to do so, is a different issue. My guess is that they do not have permission to distribute.

jonathon

#4 light2008

light2008

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

Thank you for sharing this resource. It's a blessing!

#5 DWray

DWray

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:05 PM

It is, or at least WAS, available as a very modestly priced premium module from the same eSword source from which Chafer's Systematic Theology, Ryrie's Basic Theology and Vine's Expository Dictionary were available. Not sure anymore.
DW

#6 johnnyman

johnnyman

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 05:24 PM

Kenneth Wuest is in the commentary download section of esword.  It's in the premium section.  It costs 19.99...and the expanded translation is another 9.99..after you get to the download area.

Johnny

"Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts."  Zechariah 4:6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users