Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Window Auto Hide

3 replies to this topic

#1 TigerTee

TigerTee

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:41 AM

Hi! I closed (hid) the editor window by pressing on the little Auto-Hide pin in the upper right corner. Now I do not know how to restore the window. Can anybody help?

#2 Marvin

Marvin

e-Sword Addict

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:00 AM

The missing window should be on one of the edges of your screen as a rectangular tab. Click on that to bring the window back. You will still need to click on the Auto-hide pin in the corner or the window will disappear again when you use a different window. :)

#3 TigerTee

TigerTee

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:35 AM

thanks very much!

#4 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,872 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hi! I closed (hid) the editor window by pressing on the little Auto-Hide pin in the upper right corner. Now I do not know how to restore the window. Can anybody help?

The missing window should be on one of the edges of your screen as a rectangular tab. Click on that to bring the window back. You will still need to click on the Auto-hide pin in the corner or the window will disappear again when you use a different window. :)

Just a note here. How to customize your windows in e-Sword, which includes how to hide and and how to show is all in the e-Sword Users Guide. You can access your guide in the Help Menu by clicking on "Contents" menu Item. You will require Adobe (or some other pdf format reader of your choice) to able to access the file.

Remember this, almost all issues and difficulties one encounters with e-Sword can be answered in the e-Sword User Guide. I trust this information is helpful to you (or anyone else which needs answers of how-to in e-Sword).

Blessings,
Autograph.png
X (formerly Twitter)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users