Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Premium Version Hyperlinks

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 David Stevely

David Stevely

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:28 AM

I understood that Premium Version created automatic links when e.g. a dictionary and topic are chosen from the "pop up" windows.
I have this version but the auto create does not work. Only the topic is picked up and that does not even jump to the correct module.
Have I misunderstood?

Thanks for any help.
DS

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:11 AM

Have I misunderstood?

Thanks for any help.
DS

Hi,

I think so. Are you talking about e-Sword? Or a premium resource e-Sword sells?

Josh

#3 David Stevely

David Stevely

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:20 AM

Sorry. I am speaking about MySword premium version.
DS

#4 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

Sorry. I am speaking about MySword premium version.
DS

Oh, you should go to www.MySword.info. That's their official website. They can probably answer that question better. MySword is in no way connected with e-Sword. I just realized you posted in the MySword forum. :)

#5 David Stevely

David Stevely

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:18 PM

Oh, you should go to www.MySword.info. That's their official website. They can probably answer that question better. MySword is in no way connected with e-Sword. I just realized you posted in the MySword forum. :)

I thought this was a mysword forum the header shows Bible Support -> MySword (DroidMobile) -> MySword
Sorry.

#6 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:41 PM

I thought this was a mysword forum the header shows Bible Support -> MySword (DroidMobile) -> MySword
Sorry.

I didn't realize this was a MySword post. :) You're fine to ask that here, but I doubt anyone would know the answer because I don't believe anyone here has purchased the Premium edition or "donate" edition, however all that works now.

#7 Atheist Rob

Atheist Rob

e-Sword Addict

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:55 PM

I have the premium version, but I have never seen a behaviour as you describe.

#8 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

Hi David,
I have the Deluxe version of MySword and I am not familiar with the feature you are talking about. If you pointed me to where you see the feature described I can test and see if I have the same issue.
Blessings,
Peter

#9 David Stevely

David Stevely

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

Hi David,
I have the Deluxe version of MySword and I am not familiar with the feature you are talking about. If you pointed me to where you see the feature described I can test and see if I have the same issue.
Blessings,
Peter

The feature is described in the Mini User Guide http://mysword.info/mini-users-guide
in the section on "Editors" and point 9 which reads
The Premium version of MySword makes the insertion of links a lot easier through a dialog chooser of what type of link to insert, what module and what verse, word or topic from the module. However, this feature is also available only in the Journal Editor (not in Personal Notes Editor) for the Free version of MySword.

Thanks for your interest
DS

#10 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 13 June 2012 - 08:29 AM

Hi DS,

I tested the link feature in the notes editor and it seemed to work fine.

I attached a note to a verse and I hit the "Link" icon from the top row in the editor. Then a pop up appeared to select the module type I wanted to link to. I selected dictionary and then selected one of my dictionary files. Then I selected the diciontary entry. After this was complete, I exited out of the editor and went back to view the notes and the link worked fine for me.

As far as I can tell, it works per the descirption you provide above. I am not sure what the problem might be.

Blessings,
Peter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users