Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

E. W. Bullinger Lexicon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:23 AM

A Critical Lexicon and Concordance to the English and Greek New Testament E. W. Bullinger

here is the best full source i could find

http://bluehost.leve...inger/index.htm

problem this site displays the page imageso each image would have top be saved before running it through omnipage

google has a PDF but the scan of it is terrible whole pages have the text cut off

so I have two Questions

1. is this work something eSword user want

2. is this a work someone is willing to produce

currently I dont have the time I'm working on a manual greek lexicon when done my next project is Liddell scott GOD willing

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#2 sbs8331

sbs8331

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:57 AM

Though much less of a dispensationalist than was Bullinger (or even Scofield), I appreciate his work. I love my Companion Bible, have his lexicon in print, and would definitely use an e-sword version.

#3 RickB

RickB

e-Sword Supporter

• Contributors
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationCastle Rock, Colorado

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:43 PM

A Critical Lexicon and Concordance to the English and Greek New Testament E. W. Bullinger

here is the best full source i could find

http://bluehost.leve...inger/index.htm

problem this site displays the page imageso each image would have top be saved before running it through omnipage

google has a PDF but the scan of it is terrible whole pages have the text cut off

so I have two Questions

1. is this work something eSword user want

2. is this a work someone is willing to produce

currently I dont have the time I'm working on a manual greek lexicon when done my next project is Liddell scott GOD willing

Liddell and Scott would be wonderful if it was tool tipped with strongs for easier useage for those of us that can't read Greek. Bullingers would be nice also
Rick

#4 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:55 PM

Liddell and Scott would be wonderful if it was tool tipped with strongs for easier useage for those of us that can't read Greek. Bullingers would be nice also
Rick

Yes keying liddell to Strongs numbering is my intention

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#5 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 22 May 2012 - 09:33 PM

Yes keying liddell to Strongs numbering is my intention

Hey Bro,
Now that is great news. I'm looking forward to you uploading it when its done.

Doing this module, I reckon would have tested your patience to some extent. The reason why I say that is because I've seen a hard copy of it some time ago, and going by that, I reckon it would be really difficult to get it into e-Sword format.

Anyway Dave, great to hear what you're doing to it.

Blessings,
Autograph.png
X (formerly Twitter)

#6 butchylewis

butchylewis

e-Sword Supporter

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 03:25 PM

I would certainly like to add my support, if someone were to create an e-Sword module of the "E. W. Bullinger Lexicon". I enjoy the e-Sword version of the Companion Bible. Though there are some things he has that are sometimes questionable, yet there are places where his translation provide genuine help.

#7 cyberozzie

cyberozzie

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 01:56 AM

I have found Bullingers the best New Testament  lexicon and I would love to have it for esword

#8 Jon101

Jon101

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 10:08 PM

wish this was completed ... I would love to have this in e-Sword !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users