Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Help installing MySword modules

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dimitri Amaguin

Dimitri Amaguin

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationParanaque, Philippines

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:03 PM

Update: Windows users can now use the e-Sword Module Installer!

Download the e-Sword Module Installer.

1) If the file you download from our site is an executable file (.exe), then just run that file and it will install the resource for you automatically.

2) If you download a resource that is compressed in a zip file (.zip), double click (or run) the zip file to open it. Then copy the e-Sword resource to your e-Sword folder (see #3)

3) If you download a raw e-Sword resource: Bible (.bblx), Commentary, (.cmtx), Dictionary (dctx), Topics File (.topx), Reference Library (.refx), Harmonies (.harx), Devotionals (.devx), copy these files to your program files\e-sword folder

Location of your e-Sword folder:

C:Program Files (x86)\e-sword

-OR-

C:Program Files\e-sword

4) If you download a Bible Reading Plan (.brpx), Memory Verse List (.memx), or Verse List (.lstx), copy these files to your my documents\e-sword folder.

Sir Josh, please help, how to install modules with extention nemes" bbl.mybible " , thank you.

#2 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:58 AM

Bibles with a .mybible theme can only be used on android phones or tablets within the MySword application.

To use the modules with bbl.mybible you must download the MySword app in the google play market. You then must download the MySword module (bbl.mybible) to your android device or to your computer. You then must cut/copy and paste the module into the MySword/Bibles folder (If you are using MySword 3.0 or later) or the MySword folder (If you are using an earlier version of MySword than 3.0) on your android device.

If you exit out of and reopen MySword, the bbl.mybible file should now be visible.

For MySword 3.0 on...
If you download a cmt.mybible file you must paste the file into the MySword/commentaries folder.
If you download a dct.mybible file you must paste the file into the MySword/dictionaries folder.
ect...

For Pre MySword 3.0
Past all file types in the MySword folder

Blessings,
Peter

#3 Dimitri Amaguin

Dimitri Amaguin

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationParanaque, Philippines

Posted 16 May 2012 - 08:33 PM

thank you peter

#4 Dusty

Dusty

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

hi i tried to INSTALL MYSWORD ON MY NOOK COLOR AND THE SYSTEM SAYS IT CAN NOT INTALL IT

Hi, I think Nook is Android based. No e-Sword products currently work on Android or Apple operating systems. But MySword does. MySword has no connection with e-Sword--they are two entirely separate products and authors. MySword is the best solution I've found for Android operating systems.

Right now, we have MySword downloads here: http://www.biblesupp...word-downloads/ but I'm getting ready to move MySword modules to a separate website. www.mysword.info is the official website.

#5 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:56 PM

hi i tried to INSTALL MYSWORD ON MY NOOK COLOR AND THE SYSTEM SAYS IT CAN NOT INTALL IT

Dusty I do not think that MySword will run on Nook unless the Nook is rooted. Do you have access to the Google play market app on your Nook?

#6 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 06 June 2012 - 07:58 PM

Please see the discussion thread below for some more information.
http://www.biblesupp...p-file-now-but/

#7 Monika Marczak

Monika Marczak

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

Hi Peter,
I have tried the abovementioned steps repeatedly; however, it does not seem to want to work. I am trying to install the Bibliawarszawska module. Is this a premium module?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Regards,
Monika

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users