Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword 10.1+ option on uploads

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:41 PM

I added the ability for the uploader to choose e-Sword 10.1+ today. Some commentaries we create will reference images that make little sense without the images. Also, some commentaries we're about to create will require 10.1 to display the comments correctly (otherwise, the comments will appear out of order and disorienting/misleading).

The first commentary with images is Dummelow's. Of course, the images were put there by ToolTip 4 NT. Then again, everything I make is with ToolTip 4. A special thanks to Brent for fixing the bugs that we found when working with commentaries and images! I emailed him today and 30 minutes later, he emailed me a fix. Amazing.

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:57 PM

Question Please: Is this just for commentary files, or are other types of files with the same requirements? I'm going to be using the latest version of e-Sword from now on, but I ask for others and myself for what I upload. So far, I've only done devotional and topic files.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#3 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:07 PM

Question Please: Is this just for commentary files, or are other types of files with the same requirements? I'm going to be using the latest version of e-Sword from now on, but I ask for others and myself for what I upload. So far, I've only done devotional and topic files.

I had commentaries in mind because of images and comment display order. But the images component applies to dictionaries and devotionals as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users