Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Amazing 99 volume "Christian History Magazine" Free

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Walter Hofman

Walter Hofman

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBurlington, Ontario, Canada

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

http://www.christian...4-content-city/
I discovered this site last night. I used to read these magazines. Awesome material. Just awesome. Had no idea they were available online NO CHARGE. Priceless historical accounts of Church History and Growth of Christianity. Would be incredible to get this into e-sword  Reference Books.
Nothing changes if nothing changes.

#2 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:44 PM

This looks like an excellent resource. However, we would need permission to convert them into e sword since they are copyrighted.

If you could get permission I am sure that some of us would help convert them to e sword.

Blessings,
Peter

#3 Walter Hofman

Walter Hofman

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:31 PM

Ah ha. Leave it up to me eh? Brilliant strategy. Let's see what I can do here. When our illustrious MODERATOR throws me a bone will I run with it or cower away from responsibilty? What sort of stuff am I made of eh? Stay tuned for the next episode of "Man or Mouse"! LOL

#4 Walter Hofman

Walter Hofman

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 06:21 PM

This looks like an excellent resource. However, we would need permission to convert them into e sword since they are copyrighted.

If you could get permission I am sure that some of us would help convert them to e sword.

Blessings,
Peter

Dan Graves from CHRISTIAN HISTORY magazine has been back to me twice by e-mail. He must be busy but I have made a very clear request to him re: his mag as an e-sword module. Checking daily for his final word but the mater is in process.

#5 Walter Hofman

Walter Hofman

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

Good news!! Dan Graves responded again today and said that he had forwarded my request on to the manager of CHRISTIAN HISTORY. Praying it will all work out for His name!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users