Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Nelson's Maps and Charts premium module available

Whole Bible

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 David

David

e-Sword Supporter

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

Nelson's Complete Book of Bible Maps and Charts is now available as a premium module. $3 coupon available through March 6, 2012 (regularly $12.99). Details.

#2 exscentric

exscentric

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 12:38 PM

This module will show up as Bible Maps and Charts in the reference (topic) reader in case you can't find it.

#3 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:01 PM

The maps are pretty basic, but the charts and graphs are well worth having.
Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#4 StandingFirm

StandingFirm

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

Thanks for the tip. I did download it and couldn't find it. It looks like a good resource. I really enjoy Bible charts.

#5 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 07 March 2012 - 06:31 AM

You have to be using e-sword 10.X it is in the Reference Library under Bible maps and charts the file is in my program file e-sword directory rather than my documents e-sword directory even though it is a topx file.
Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users