Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

For Technical Support post a New topic with a descriptive title, as the whole site is for tech support

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

#1 Tracey

Tracey

e-Sword Supporter

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Just FYI, TS appears to be a bad/broken link: http://www.biblesupp...hnical-support/
Tracey

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

Just FYI, TS appears to be a bad/broken link: http://www.biblesupp...hnical-support/
Tracey

We used to have a forum called e-Sword Technical Support but this forum is really the support forum. Does this site contain that technical support link you pasted? It shouldn't...

#3 Tracey

Tracey

e-Sword Supporter

• Veterans
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 06:32 AM

We used to have a forum called e-Sword Technical Support but this forum is really the support forum. Does this site contain that technical support link you pasted? It shouldn't...

I clicked a link from the forums drop-down.

I also think it would be best if you had a separate forum/log for issues like bad/broken links and etc.: Website Comments/Questions/Suggestions.

That way anyone searching for information regarding e-Sword or any of the add-on resources does not have to wade through posts that apply to web site maintenance (which BTW is very important).

Thanks, Tracey
If you don't have one already, you can add a new posts list that anyone can subscribe.

#4 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:10 AM

I clicked a link from the forums drop-down.

I also think it would be best if you had a separate forum/log for issues like bad/broken links and etc.: Website Comments/Questions/Suggestions.

That way anyone searching for information regarding e-Sword or any of the add-on resources does not have to wade through posts that apply to web site maintenance (which BTW is very important).

Thanks, Tracey
If you don't have one already, you can add a new posts list that anyone can subscribe.

Oh, I forgot to remove the link from the Forum drop down. And I forgot to add the Website Feedback forum to the dropdown menu. :)

Website feedback: http://www.biblesupp...bsite-feedback/

#5 ancilj1

ancilj1

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

I have just bought a Mcintosh and am using my PC version with Crossover. It works well except for the books I bought from e-seord. I could recover these in the old format. I bought several versions, including NASV, as well as commentaries. Becoming more desperate every day. Help!!

#6 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

I have just bought a Mcintosh and am using my PC version with Crossover. It works well except for the books I bought from e-seord. I could recover these in the old format. I bought several versions, including NASV, as well as commentaries. Becoming more desperate every day. Help!!

Hi,

Just return to where you purchased the books from, probably eStudySource.com or maybe e-sword.net. Login there to retrieve your books and if you can't login, use the contact form and they will get you going.

Josh

#7 Uda Van Oostrum

Uda Van Oostrum

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

I have been trying to download the "Afrikaans Ou Vertaling" but the link seems to be broken.

#8 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

Download it from within e-Sword. Select Download from the main menu. Then choose Bibles. Then select that Bible.

#9 Uda Van Oostrum

Uda Van Oostrum

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:00 PM

Thanks, I'll try that.

Edited by Uda Van Oostrum, 09 April 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#10 Berura

Berura

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 06:02 PM

I am having a problem copying and pasting. I have all the fonts needed; I can copy and paste the standard Hebrew just fine, but the Ancient Hebrew pictographs will not post.
Example:
Strongs #1: AHLB#: 1002-A (N)

1002) Ba% (Ba% AB) ac: Stand co: Pole ab: ?: The pictograph a represents strength, the b represents the tent. Combined these mean "the strength of the house". This can be the tent poles which hold up the tent, the house, as well as the father who holds up the family, the household.

Instead of the pictographs showing, the Ba% shows up.  Instead of the aleph showing up, it is an "a".  What am I doing wrong.  I can copy and paste the pictographs from online, just fine but not from E sword I am running Windows 7 on Firefox. I cannot post the pictographs from either Firefox or IE

Edited by Berura, 09 April 2012 - 06:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users