Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT

• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

#611 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

Hi

thanks ....
I need the code for the soft break so T4 will read it as soft break.
So I do not have to press shift key and return key to all my headings.

Thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#612 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:20 AM

\line

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#613 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 11 April 2014 - 06:38 AM

Hi

so if I put \line in between my heading and the text, it will work in T4 using rtf file

ok I'll give it a go

thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#614 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

(\cf1 is green \cf2 is grey,and \cf0 is colour stop)

With Notepad on the Top of the RTF file:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang2057{\fonttbl{\f0\froman\fprq2\fcharset0 Times New Roman;}}
{\colortbl;\red0\green128\blue0;\red128\green128\blue128;\red0\green128\blue128;\red255\green0\blue0;\red0\green0\blue255;}
\pard\nowidctlpar\tx1077

\cf1 Psa 143:1\cf0  (Psalm of David).\line\line\tab Hear my prayer, LORD, give ear to my supplications:\line\tab in Thy faithfulness answer me, \cf2 and\cf0  in Thy righteousness.\par
\cf1 Psa 143:2\cf0  And enter not into judgment with Thy servant:\line\tab for in Thy sight shall no man living be justified.\par

\par

\par

On the end of the RTF file:\par

\cf1 Rev 22:21\cf0  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ \cf2 be\cf0  with you all. Amen!\par}

Edited by Katoog, 11 April 2014 - 07:33 AM.

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#615 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

========================================
Version 2.30 5/6/2014
-- Update - Now using latest text display engine, to match e-Sword v10.30.  

#616 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:19 PM

Version 2.31 5/23/2014
-- New - Color bar now includes coloring between Quotes and brackets, "test", [text], <text>, (text).  Quotes can be unicode open and close double-quotes.
-- Changed - main window built before displayed on startup.

#617 BaptizedBeliever

BaptizedBeliever

Christian

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:36 AM

Is there any way to fix this scenario?

I have a huge commentary file I'm working on, and several of the references show up as bad.  I go through and fix them, but I want to tooltip them one at a time so I don't have to go through the entire waiting process to re-tooltip the entire document.  My problem comes when all the bad references disappear the instant I click "tooltip".  So, I end up having to re-tooltip the whole thing again anyway to find the rest of the bad references. 

Is there any way to keep the bad references up while tooltipping sections?

#618 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:59 AM

Hi Brad try the Push option above the bad ref it is cool

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#619 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:05 AM

foeget that that only works when tooltipping the whole doc sorry

#620 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 31 May 2014 - 05:09 AM

there is a work around copy list to a text editor then search T4 for the bad ref when all arew found and fixed tool tip the whole to confirm there fix

here what Brent allways tells me smaller is better split your commentary up then reassemble after

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users