Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT

• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

#791 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 April 2017 - 12:21 PM

Made the directory and restarted. Still same error message.

Note - WimV's issue has had a bandaid applied and is working.  The issue is that T4 uses Windows API calls to determine folder locations when first starting.  In his setup, he is using the D: drive for data.  I do not have a clue yet why the API call is returning invalid data, but at least the bandaid jumps over the issue and the program runs.  

#792 braiden79

braiden79

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:10 AM

Note - WimV's issue has had a bandaid applied and is working.  The issue is that T4 uses Windows API calls to determine folder locations when first starting.  In his setup, he is using the D: drive for data.  I do not have a clue yet why the API call is returning invalid data, but at least the bandaid jumps over the issue and the program runs.  

Hi

I have same issue, I create a new drive D and copy the folder Tools4eSword but nothing happen. Still same issue that does not open. 

#793 braiden79

braiden79

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 06:26 AM

Well, I found the issue for now. I'm using Parallels desktop 12 with Win10 Pro. The solution was to Isolate Mac from Windows and Tooltip open without any issue and without uninstalling and re-installing. I will keep testing to create modules to see if everything work OK.

Blessing

#794 braiden79

braiden79

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 May 2017 - 07:52 AM

Confirmed that after create a small topic is working perfect. It's necessary to isolate windows if you use mac with parallels.

#795 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:43 PM

========================================
Version 2.89  05/14/2017
-- New - Bible Popup window now has a memory tool.  
Example verse:
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Memory tool:
John 3:16 FGsltw, thghobS, twbihsnp, bhel.

#796 dan ramsey

dan ramsey

e-Sword Supporter

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location13104

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:48 PM

BH

Downloaded v2.91. When reading Hebrew Modules I get a coded character view instead of a readable Hebrew Font.  Always worked before.  Maybe there is a setting I need to change that I do not know about. Or maybe you could direct me to the pre v2.90.  I did not save a copy.  I never guessed I might lose the ability to read the e-Sword modules so I never kept editable rtf. files.   I've really been taking T4 for granted.  If I cannot get access to my New Testament Hebrew translation with Strong's #'s.  I will not be able to finish my English version with Strong's #'s.

Thank you for your work and patience,

Dan

dan ramsey

#797 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 September 2017 - 08:03 AM

Image already added

Version 2.93  09/14/2017
-- Fixed - Greek "fixup" was broken with TextControl v24. Same fix should apply to other "fixups".
-- Fixed - an empty verse in a Bible RTF source file led to the entire rest of the file being included in that verse.  

Version 2.92  07/12/2017
-- changed - the text-to-speech toolbar is not rendered if SAPI.SpVoice object is not installed
-- changed - Check for Updates menu under Help returned, now using pCloud in place of Dropbox
-- private - TA, TA_LVO, RPSubs, SSNO2 tweaked and updated.  Work to eliminate INI files and use Registry exclusively has been mostly completed, but not implemented.

#798 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:18 AM

Version 2.94  11/29/2017
-- Fixed - SQLite3 executable not found when reading file on a different drive
-- Changed - Macros have their own menu, moved off the Tools menu.
-- New - The last Macro used is retained between sessions.
-- New - Ctrl+Alt+A will select all data between division marks.

#799 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:32 PM

Version 2.95  12/08/2017
-- Fixed - verse separator broke in v2.90 if set to a semi-colon which is the default.  

NOTE - this creates and issue with the following type of reference:  John 1:1, 18:5.  With v2.90-2.94, it would tooltip to  Joh_1:1 Joh_18:5 which would produce and error if tooltipped again being John 1 :1 Joh_18:5.  The issue with this bug had to do with reading the configuration file which was treating the semicolon as a comment for a particular entry instead of a true value.

I would recommend anyone using v2.90-2.94 to replace it with v2.95.

#800 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 14 December 2017 - 09:36 PM

Version 2.96 12/14/2017

-- New - Bible Popup mode switches to turn on or off, removal of duplicates and combine arithmetic sequences

The switch menus are under the Popup menu on the main T4 window, and under the Mode menu in the Bible Popup window.

Example, given the following list of scripture references:

John 1:1; John 1:1; John 1:2; Romans 1:1; John 1:1

With the switches for duplicates and arithmetic sequences turned off, the Popup list would be:

John 1:1 AKJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1 AKJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:2 AKJV The same was in the beginning with God.

Romans 1:1 AKJV Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God,

With the duplicate switch on and arithmetic sequence off, the Popup list would be:

John 1:2 AKJV The same was in the beginning with God.

Romans 1:1 AKJV Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God,

With the duplicate switch off and arithmetic switch on, the list would be:

John 1:1-2 AKJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.

And finally, with both switches on:

John 1:1-2 AKJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users