Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT

• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

#751 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:33 PM

Hi Brent,

Is there a setting in T4 that will stop the lines wrapping. I saw wrap and set it to 0 but I still get wrapping in the T4 window.

Jon

#752 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:45 PM

Hi Brent,

Is there a setting in T4 that will stop the lines wrapping. I saw wrap and set it to 0 but I still get wrapping in the T4 window.

Jon

There is not such setting in T4.  The WRAP option has to do with finding scripture references. 

#753 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:48 PM

Could you add a wrap off setting? or is there a 'calculator' command to do it?

#754 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:37 PM

Could you add a wrap off setting? or is there a 'calculator' command to do it?

the text display engine does not support such a setting. Setting page size may achieve something close, maybe. If you want to experiment with the wrap mode supported by the display engine, try:

TX #wi 'WordWrapMode'

Default is 1. To change to 0, try:

TX #wi 'WordWrapMode' 0

#755 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:00 PM

I tried 

http://www.textcontr...ordwrapmode.htm

TX #wi 'WordWrapMode' 1

Below gave back a value of 1 but there was no difference to wrap.

TX #wi 'WordWrapMode' 

Not to worry.

#756 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:19 PM

I don't think it is going to do what I think you want, but it should be zero if you set it to zero:

TX #wi 'WordWrapMode' 0

TX #wi 'WordWrapMode'

Here is what this mode does: 
This property returns or sets the mode how Text Control handles word wrapping in lines without space or other word breaking characters. If a single word is too large to fit in a line Text Control either displays the not fitting characters in the following line or hides these characters and displays an overflow mark (a vertical line).

It will not be like NotePad when not word wrapping. 

#757 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:18 AM

ok, there was no harm in trying. I thought that rendering would have been much quicker when resizing and processing.

Thanks for looking into it.

#758 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 16 July 2016 - 08:15 AM

Hi Brent

with the release of e-Sword 11.00 will you eventually be releasing an update of T4 to take advantage of the new HTML module format

I so hope that you will, I'm especially interested in the new Lexicon module type

Thank you 

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#759 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 July 2016 - 10:09 AM

My understanding is that the HTML format is the same as on the Mac and iOS, so T4 already is working in that respect with several module types.  

Several functions currently are not working in T4 and e-Sword HotKey with respect to the e-Sword Macros, that is the selection of the e-Sword Bible version and verse lookup.  I do note that the current macros posted say for v10.4 and not 11.0.  e-Sword HotKey still works in looking up references in e-Sword.  

Other noted issues is that the Pericope does not take into consideration prior verse highlighting.

e-Sword 11.0 uses a newer version of the TextControl display engine than I am using in T4 which may present other "issues".   

I'm sure there are other interesting things that will be evidence.  I am glad to see e-Sword for Windows continuing to be developed. 

#760 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 17 July 2016 - 01:32 PM

Hi
I tried to open T4 when i had updated to version 11 but T4 did not open. So I went back to 10.40 so I can use T4. I will wait till evetything settles down with the new and improved e-Sword.

Thanks for the input.
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users