Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

e-Sword ToolTip Tool NT

• Please log in to reply
882 replies to this topic

#711 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:22 PM

Telling me line number will not be useful as the line number will change depending on your screen resolution and where auto-linebreaks will occur. 

I will try to make the REFI file and see what the results look like.

#712 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2015 - 08:36 PM

I've built the REFI file and compared it with the TOPX file and the visual appearance is very similar.  Attached are screen shots from e-Sword and e-Sword HD.

Attached File  TOPX - 01.png   53.35K   25 downloadsAttached File  IMG_0371.PNG   198.71K   27 downloads

#713 RTL

RTL

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 11:10 AM

Hi, attached are the screen shots of my e-Sword pc verses e-Sword HD. I'm sure that I am doing something wrong but I can't figure out what it is. Notice the missing formatting of line spacing and bold text.

Thanks for all the help.

Attached Files

#714 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 May 2015 - 01:06 PM

Here is a screenshot from an iPad on the same file.  Attached File  IMG_0372.PNG   254.68K   19 downloads

Attached is the REFI file from T4 generated from your file above.  Attached File  2015-q2-te-book-of-luke.zip   161.79K   2 downloads

#715 larryj999

larryj999

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:55 AM

TNT4 is so useful, I don't know how I would get some things done without it.

The attached file Attached File  5.zip   145.74K   1 downloads is HTML setup for TNT4. It contains Hebrew text in a table format intended as a commentary module (Deuteronomy). The problem is that the formatting breaks down as it is brought into TNT. The closest I have been able to get is copy and paste into MSWord('07), save as DOCX, bring into TNT.

The orientation of the tables has flipped. I understand that tables and Hebrew are a difficult mix, but is it possible to get close to the formatting of the original HTML?

#716 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:54 AM

I don't think so or it will not be easy.  Mainly because the underlying text display engine does not handle mixed left-to-right and right-to-left characters very well.  (TextControl.com  ActiveX version)  This is the same engine that is in e-Sword. 

#717 larryj999

larryj999

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

Thank you for taking a look. For those who may be interested, the original website that this material came from is: http://www.tanakhml....&dia=&enc=&xml=

#718 RTL

RTL

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 09:06 PM

Here is a screenshot from an iPad on the same file.  attachicon.gifIMG_0372.PNG

Attached is the REFI file from T4 generated from your file above.  attachicon.gif2015-q2-te-book-of-luke.zip

Interesting that the version that you sent me works perfectly. Do you think that it could be something that I did to my T4, maybe a setting that I need to clear out?

Thanks much for all the help!

Edited by RTL, 26 May 2015 - 09:07 PM.

#719 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 26 May 2015 - 10:33 PM

Interesting that the version that you sent me works perfectly. Do you think that it could be something that I did to my T4, maybe a setting that I need to clear out?

Thanks much for all the help!

There are not many settings that affect the creation of Apple modules.  In Settings, The HtmlRefs should be set to 2, the default.  You are running the latest version of T4?

#720 Mark Trammell

Mark Trammell

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 11:23 AM

I am trying to create my own bible module from a KJV text file. How do you create the extra space between The verse reference number and the text. How ever much space I add in the RTF file ToolTip NT removes it when converting it to a BBLX file. Many other modules have two spaces but the converting leaves only one.

Thanks for your help.

A Newby ToolTip user,

Mark

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users