Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

MOVED: Comments and questions

5 replies to this topic

#1 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:42 AM

Hi all, I have just joined this site this morning and I am thrilled that it is available. I am a former member of eSU which is now off site. Bobby V informed me of this site and I am happy he did. I have written a paper that I wish to enter into a module. Is that possible here?? Please advise.

Thanks a million, TC

#2 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:00 AM

If your content is already in e-Sword format, just upload it to the e-Sword Downloads area.

If you need to create an e-Sword module, download Brent Hildebrand's ToolTip3 or maybe ask if someone here will create it for you. :) Is this something you wrote yourself?

Hi all, I have just joined this site this morning and I am thrilled that it is available. I am a former member of eSU which is now off site. Bobby V informed me of this site and I am happy he did. I have written a paper that I wish to enter into a module. Is that possible here?? Please advise.

Thanks a million, TC

#3 TC Exagorazo

TC Exagorazo

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

If your content is already in e-Sword format, just upload it to the e-Sword Downloads area.

If you need to create an e-Sword module, download Brent Hildebrand's ToolTip3 or maybe ask if someone here will create it for you. :) Is this something you wrote yourself?

Hi Josh, this is Tom Calkins. Yes, I wrote the paper myself. It is a critical examination of Calvinistic soteriology. I never got to put it into an eSU module because i needed to re-write it into the e-sword format. Then the site closed down before I could up-load it. I must tell you that I am not very astute in computer technology, but one of the former administers of eSU has a correctly formatted copy of my paper. His name is Bob Vigue. Maybe I can ask him to upload it for me. I really look forward to getting this paper into your module. I hope it can be done

Thanks and God bless
'TC

#4 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 17 June 2011 - 05:34 PM

Hi Josh, this is Tom Calkins. Yes, I wrote the paper myself. It is a critical examination of Calvinistic soteriology. I never got to put it into an eSU module because i needed to re-write it into the e-sword format. Then the site closed down before I could up-load it. I must tell you that I am not very astute in computer technology, but one of the former administers of eSU has a correctly formatted copy of my paper. His name is Bob Vigue. Maybe I can ask him to upload it for me. I really look forward to getting this paper into your module. I hope it can be done

Thanks and God bless
'TC

If someone has it in e-Sword format, as you said, it would take just a couple of minutes for them to upload it. Or they can email it to me and I'll be happy to upload it.

#5 Miklr0tn

Miklr0tn

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 04:52 PM

I downloaded a harmony of the gospels by Jack Hayford. It is harx file, whatever that is. I moved it into the Esword 86 file, but I cant find it anywhere in the program. Of course, Windows can't open it, and this site's search has nothing about that type of file. Where might I find this, if it indeed, will work?

#6 Josh Bond

Josh Bond

Administrator

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,891 posts
  • LocationGallatin, TN

Posted 10 September 2011 - 06:40 PM

Copy the .harx file to:

c:\program files\e-sword

--or, depending on your version of Windows--

c:\program files (x86)\e-sword

Then start (or restart) e-Sword. Click Bible/Harmony and you can view the Harmony.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users