Hi was wondering if someone might be able to help me out with an issue I'm having creating a Mysword module using Tooltip NT. Basically what I am trying to do is get unicode/diacritic characters (I believe that's what they're called, ex. ḇ, ē,etc.) to display correctly on MySword. Below are the steps that I've taken so far:
- Completed the created module on Tooltip NT (included characters such as ḇ, ē,etc.)
- Used Font = TITUS Cyberbit Basic (also tried a few others to see if they would work)
- Saved the module using "(Method 2) book chap:verse" - Screenshot (1).png 488.5K 12 downloads
- Converted the .bblx file to bbl.mybible
- Imported bbl.mybible file to MySword "bibles" folder
- Opened the bible in MySword and this is what I got=> NormalAppImage(11).png 159.78K 11 downloads
*[[Gen 14:19]] TSOW* He blessed him, and said, "Blessed be A\u7687?ram of Elohim Most High, possessor of heaven and earth:
- The above should read "Blessed be Aḇram of Elohim Most High". This is what the text looks like in ToolTip NT when I'm editing it but every time I save and transfer the file to MySword it looks like the above. Also I have some Hebrew text in the module and they also show it in a similar way => "hb: u1513?u1473?u1502?u1497?u1501? - lit. sky, the place of the winds".
- I also tried changing the font on MySword to other fonts that might be able to read the text but that did not work either.
So this is the problem that I am running into, if someone could help me out with getting these characters to show up in MySword I'd greatly appreciate it!