Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Instructions for Making Your Own MySword Modules

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

#41 pfpeller

pfpeller

• Moderators
  • 1,112 posts
  • LocationWA

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:39 PM

Thanks for the response.

I do not have a screenshot, suffice it to say that nothing I type finds a valid path.

As far as 64 bit, yes, I do have that with Windows 7. I did copy and paste the file as per your instructions into the main migration folder as instructed, yet to no avail. Maybe I missed something there on 64 bit details and what to do. Is there something else I missed here?

I could get you a screenshot, yet I am not sure that would help. Absolutely no commands I/we use in either of our computers work.

Some Windows 7 machines are 32 bit. If you are sure you have 64 bit, then you probably did that right.

I do not know of anyone who has not been able to get this to work with a little coaching.

The only things I can think of is that something is wrong with the 62bit/32bit issue or with how the command is typed in.

I think I need to see a screen shot to be of further assistance. I do not konw if it will help or not, but worth a try.

Blessings,
Peter

#42 preacher4truth

preacher4truth

Liking e-Sword

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Some Windows 7 machines are 32 bit. If you are sure you have 64 bit, then you probably did that right.

I do not know of anyone who has not been able to get this to work with a little coaching.

The only things I can think of is that something is wrong with the 62bit/32bit issue or with how the command is typed in.

I think I need to see a screen shot to be of further assistance. I do not konw if it will help or not, but worth a try.

Blessings,
Peter

Peter,

I did send you a 'screenshot'. Neither my wife nor I can figure out why we cannot execute commands in command prompt on either computer.

Also, I suppose I can uninstall migration tools and try w/o pasting the file to go to 64 bit and try in 32 bit mode, but I did try this in the past and it didn't work. Seems I've done the same things over and over to no avail.

Also wondering why migration tools 'has stopped working...looking for a solution' each time I paste the file in there.

Thanks for your help. The inability to type command is mind boggling...makes no sense at all.

#43 byfaith to God

byfaith to God

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 02:20 PM

Created a first module from the theWord module to MySword ... source module weighed 300 mb in compressed form ... Unpacked it, and he began to weigh 3 GB (module with a lot of pictures) ... Converted it into a module MySword and began to weigh 6 GB ... theWord allows compressed modules ... Is it possible to compress module for MySword, to compress the images is in the database? Well, it turns out a lot of weight to this module ... Thank you ...

question has been moved to a separate topic ...

Edited by byfaith to God, 09 July 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#44 sdheer2006

sdheer2006

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 08:22 AM

Thank You Brother I have successfully converted WBTC Telugu & English bibles but in Mysword console both the bible names are appearing as 'B', Pl help me to rename these modules. I have created them from Zefania XML files provided in churchsw.org website.

#45 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:22 AM

Hi all,

I have found out that MySword does not support Tables.  So if you make a module that has tables it will not show up correctly or not at all.

thanks

Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#46 Rares Stanescu

Rares Stanescu

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 June 2014 - 05:28 PM

God bless you!

I want to import a commentary from OnlineBible to Mysword. Can you tell me in which format must be prepared the text?

Thank you!

#47 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:31 AM

Hi

you can use plain text, doc, rtf, html, pdf,
you can make am e-Sword module then convert it to the word , to mysword
or
you can make it in the Word then convert it to mysword

to make e-Sword module use Tool Tip Tool NT found on this site.
to make the Word module go to the Word.net

Thanks
Merismos the Scriptures with Patchworkid's Study Bible Set<p>http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/, MySword -http://www.biblesupp...tudy-bible-set/

#48 Rares Stanescu

Rares Stanescu

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:29 AM

Hello!

I used The Word Importer to import text for commentary. Before that, I prepared 31101 files with the name like this: "Gen.1.1.rtf" Each file was prepared in Notepad like a simple text. The The Word Importer didn't respect the paragraph marks and all the paragraphs for a verse (ex Gen 1:1) were compiled in one.paragraph.

What can I do to resolve the problem?

Thanks!

Hi

you can use plain text, doc, rtf, html, pdf,
you can make am e-Sword module then convert it to the word , to mysword
or
you can make it in the Word then convert it to mysword

to make e-Sword module use Tool Tip Tool NT found on this site.
to make the Word module go to the Word.net

Thanks

#49 patchworkid

patchworkid

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts
  • LocationOld England

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:12 AM

Hi

make the cmt in e-Sword then convert it over to the Word

thanks

#50 Jheokorea

Jheokorea

Liking e-Sword

• Members (T)
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:38 PM

Peter,

I downloaded the MySword file - Meyer Library of Works, but I do not know what to do next. What should I do.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users