Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Commentaries - Ray Stedman Commentary

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Module Robot

Module Robot

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members2
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

File Name: Ray Stedman Commentary

File Submitter: Module Robot

File Submitted: 17 Jun 2011

File Category: Commentaries

Author: Ray Stedman
e-Sword Version: 9.x - 10.x

Ray Stedman's Commentary on the Bible

Raymond Charles Stedman (October 5, 1917 - October 7, 1992) was an evangelical Christian pastor, and author. He was a long-time pastor of Peninsula Bible Church in Palo Alto, California, and author of several books.

Born in Temvik, North Dakota, Ray planned to become a surgeon, and after high school in Montana he entered a premed course at Whitworth College; Spokane, Washington. Financial difficulties forced him to drop out. Working various jobs, Ray eventually moved to Hawaii to work for Libby Pineapple when World War II broke out. He enlisted in the Navy there in 1943.

Ray had met his future wife Elaine in Great Falls, Montana, and at the close of the war they were married in Honolulu on October 22, 1945. Upon their return to the mainland in 1946, Ray began attending Dallas Theological Seminary and graduating in 1950. Before his call to Palo Alto, Ray worked alongside J. Vernon McGee, a preacher widely known in Evangelical circles for his radio ministry. In the fall of 1950, Ray accepted the call to serve on the staff of Peninsula Bible Fellowship in Palo Alto, California.

Ray was known for his humor and warmth. His gentle personality allowed all those who met him to feel instantly at ease. He once remarked "I have several daughters, a wife and mother-in-law who all live in my house. I'm glad that I at least have a mailbox outside." Pastor Stedman's generosity of spirit was demonstrated through his pastoral intern program. Here, young men and women learned the principles of ministry as derived from the Bible. Christian leaders grew in their stewardship and those who served in ministry developed their leadership skills. Among his interns were Chuck Swindoll and Luis Palau.

(Website Continuity and Off-site Links: BibleSupport.com does not host the Ray Stedman Commentary. When you click "Download", you are shown a list of third party websites that host the material. Hundreds of third party websites host Ray Stedman's material.).

Click here to download this file

#2 Randall McFry

Randall McFry

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 11:31 AM

Stedman Commentary links to Bible thru Genesis Chapter 25 and stops. I've deleted Stedman and downloaded-reinstalled but same problem. Can anyone help?

#3 Olaf Bacon

Olaf Bacon

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 29 May 2022 - 02:46 PM

Please see the following website for more details:
LINK: https://www.raystedm...omplete-library

NOTE: The publications are available in published book format. The raystedman.org website does not indicate that they have provided their publications in e-Sword format on any website. Please contact that publisher and request further assistance with your request.

Ray Stedman Ministries

PO Box 3088
Sonora, CA  95370

webmaster@RayStedman.org

Edited by Olaf Bacon, 21 June 2022 - 02:57 AM.

#4 Vinay Kumar Avj

Vinay Kumar Avj

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationChhattisgarh, India

Posted 18 May 2023 - 07:26 PM

Download Link not working please update it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users