Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

What Modules do you want for e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
413 replies to this topic

#411 Dennis Hagans

Dennis Hagans

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationSamson Al.

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:11 PM

The New World Translation is the Jehovah's Witnesses Bible. It denies the deity of Jesus Christ. For general study or curiosity, you can read it elsewhere, as you noted. But I don't want to distribute a Bible with such serious problems for use in Bible study software. 

I find it a bit funny that the NWT is out but any just about modern version is in, now that is Irony.

#412 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 604 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:26 PM

I find it a bit funny that the NWT is out but any just about modern version is in, now that is Irony.

Real Bibles don't deny the deity of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is God, one with God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. Those are basic Bible facts in real Bibles.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#413 two-sox

two-sox

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

After the last upgrade, my modules with pointed Hebrew text will not display in the parallel view. Is there a v11 pointed Hebrew text that will work? 

Thanks!

#414 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

After the last upgrade, my modules with pointed Hebrew text will not display in the parallel view. Is there a v11 pointed Hebrew text that will work? 

Thanks!

BBLX modules are less compatible with v11: you need the BBLI version (Apple module).

Some of the Hebrew and Greek BBLX modules are bad formatted in RTF so that they are hard to convert in Apple modules.

Here is an Apple converter:

http://www.e-sword.net/extras.html

Restored Holy Bible(7.0) and the Restored Textus Receptus

http://rhb.altervista.org/homepage.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users