Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

What Modules do you want for e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
571 replies to this topic

#301 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 19 March 2014 - 09:26 PM

when you add your Strongs change the define Strongs to 1

If you have futher Questions Please create a new topic in its own thread this thread is for module requests

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#302 dan ramsey

dan ramsey

e-Sword Supporter

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Location13104

Posted 21 March 2014 - 11:35 AM

Correction: changing DEFAULT to HEBREW totally worked on that file.  I was experimenting on another file with Strong's Numbers that it did not work on

dan ramsey

#303 patriotjd

patriotjd

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

I am sure it would be a large undertaking but I could really use a module for the KJV-1611 or other work containing the Apocrypha where the Apocrypha words were tied to Strong's numbers the way the APG+ does for the OT Greek (LXX). I would love to be able to research how a NT Greek word is used in these books just for helping to understand the language better. I would imagine that the problem is that it has never been done in print. Is this correct? Is there no work which lists the presence of NT Greek words in the Apocrypha using Strong's numbers? If not then at least a dictionary made from Cruden's concordance to the Apocrypha would be great. I think it is in the public domain. Any insight would be appreciated. 

#304 Charles Patrick Adkins

Charles Patrick Adkins

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

I'd like to see this commentary for e-sword:

http://www.northstar...derstanding.htm

#305 ndpowell

ndpowell

Liking e-Sword

• Veterans
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:50 PM

Two of the greatest books I've read and studied over the last twenty years are:

Eschatology of Victory by Marcellus Kik  and

Institutes of Biblical law by Rousas Rushdooney

I would like to see those as e-Sword modules.

#306 sonoffar

sonoffar

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 02:05 PM

At one time I think there was a Revised English Bible version, but I can no longer find it at eSword. Is there such a module available?  If not, there would be a worthy candidate for inclusion here.

#307 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 20 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

At one time I think there was a Revised English Bible version, but I can no longer find it at eSword. Is there such a module available?  If not, there would be a worthy candidate for inclusion here.

The Revised Version is an official download from within e-Sword free of charge.

The Revised Standard Version and the New Revised Standard Version are both pay modules you can download from within e-Sword. I hope this helps.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

#308 BaptizedBeliever

BaptizedBeliever

Christian

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 924 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 04:43 PM

The Revised English Bible isn't available as a legitimate module due to copyright restrictions, nor is its brother, the New English Bible.

#309 Roy

Roy

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 08:42 PM

There is a Revised English Bible © and then there is the English Revised Version which is the official e-Sword module mentioned above. That one is P.D.

See a quote from Wikipedia below:

The Revised Version (or English Revised Version) of the Bible is a late 19th-century British revision of the King James Version of 1611. It was the first and remains the only officially authorized and recognized revision of the King James Bible

The Revised English Bible (REB) is a 1989 English language translation of the Bible and updates the New English Bible, of 1970. As with its predecessor, it is published by the publishing houses of both Oxford University and Cambridge University.

End Quote

Roy

Edited by Roy, 20 March 2015 - 08:45 PM.

#310 William Price

William Price

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 04 April 2015 - 09:04 AM

Is there a way to have the Modern English Version (MEV) module made for E-Sword? If someone does not have the time, maybe if instructions are posted as to how to make one, I might try. Thanks so very much in advanced!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users