Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

What Modules do you want for e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
573 replies to this topic

#441 Silverhair

Silverhair

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationCalgary Alberta

Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

If my memory is correct on this you my have a problem with copyright. I think the JW's have it that only JW members can use the text. This so that others can not use their own words against them.

I would suggest that you check this out as you do not want to find yourself on the wrong side of a copyright fight.

PS

Went online and did some checking and it looks like you should be able to get the file without copyright

Edited by Silverhair, 12 February 2018 - 04:17 PM.

Gal 2:20

I’m willing to compromise about many things, but not the Word of God 

There must be conviction before there can be conversion 

#442 KevinXD

KevinXD

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 06:10 PM

Hello all!  It's my first post and I'm new to e-sword but was surprised at the absence of a module from John Chrysostom.  Does anyone have plans to make one, perhaps a commentary? 

#443 MoneypennyCO

MoneypennyCO

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 12:32 PM

A Mac version of the Concordant Literal New Testament.

#444 RonColling

RonColling

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 08 September 2018 - 11:31 AM

Maybe it already exists, but I'm looking for a Hebrew Bible module with the Hebrew and vowel pointing only -- no cantillation marks.

I need to add for version 11.x for PC.

Thanks,

-Ron

Edited by RonColling, 08 September 2018 - 07:04 PM.

#445 DylanRowe

DylanRowe

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

Hello, I pray it could be possible to create a free version of the NET bible module that is able to be converted through the Apple Module Converter, so I can install the free version of the NET bible on the iPad and iPhone Esword app. I know that there are 2 modules available on the website to download already, but both of them are .EXE applications and are not created in the .bbl formatting, making it impossible for me to convert and install either of them onto my iDevices. Or, if there's another way to get atleast one of the .EXE modules here onto my iDevices, is it possible? 

Thank you!!!

Attached Files

Edited by DylanRowe, 09 September 2018 - 07:38 PM.

Mark 16:17-20 KJVS
[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
[19] So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
[20] And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them , and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

#446 RonColling

RonColling

Liking e-Sword

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationNashville, TN

Posted 10 September 2018 - 05:25 AM

The HWSG module works great now.  I had to completely delete it and reinstall it.  That fixed it.

Thanks,

-Ron

#447 DylanRowe

DylanRowe

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 06:30 AM

Edited by DylanRowe, 10 September 2018 - 06:38 AM.

[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
[19] So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
[20] And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them , and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

#448 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 September 2018 - 12:37 PM

Hello, I pray it could be possible to create a free version of the NET bible module that is able to be converted through the Apple Module Converter, so I can install the free version of the NET bible on the iPad and iPhone Esword app. I know that there are 2 modules available on the website to download already, but both of them are .EXE applications and are not created in the .bbl formatting, making it impossible for me to convert and install either of them onto my iDevices. Or, if there's another way to get atleast one of the .EXE modules here onto my iDevices, is it possible? 

Thank you!!!

The NET Bible module is a premium or pay module made with the permission of the NET Bible's copyright holder. Permission would be needed to create an Apple/MAC format module

#449 DylanRowe

DylanRowe

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 08:27 AM

The NET Bible module is a premium or pay module made with the permission of the NET Bible's copyright holder. Permission would be needed to create an Apple/MAC format module

I was referring to the free version of the NET bible (module), which comes without the notes. There are 2 modules of the free version on the site, but both aren't created in a possible format to convert through the Apple Module Converter

Edited by DylanRowe, 12 September 2018 - 08:31 AM.

#450 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 09:13 AM

I was referring to the free version of the NET bible (module), which comes without the notes. There are 2 modules of the free version on the site, but both aren't created in a possible format to convert through the Apple Module Converter

The two free versions are contained in self installing exe files that need to be run on a windows computer first. The self installing exe install the bblx format modules into the Windows version of E-Sword. Once the bblx is installed it can then be converted using the apple converter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users