Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

What Modules do you want for e-Sword

• Please log in to reply
571 replies to this topic

#411 two-sox

two-sox

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 08:37 AM

After the last upgrade, my modules with pointed Hebrew text will not display in the parallel view. Is there a v11 pointed Hebrew text that will work? 

Thanks!

#412 Katoog

Katoog

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 12 October 2017 - 11:04 PM

After the last upgrade, my modules with pointed Hebrew text will not display in the parallel view. Is there a v11 pointed Hebrew text that will work? 

Thanks!

BBLX modules are less compatible with v11: you need the BBLI version (Apple module).

Some of the Hebrew and Greek BBLX modules are bad formatted in RTF so that they are hard to convert in Apple modules.

Here is an Apple converter:

http://www.e-sword.net/extras.html

Restored Holy Bible 17 and the Restored Textus Receptus

https://rhb.altervis...rg/homepage.htm

#413 genehig

genehig

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

Can you tell me how to convert my Topic notes on the PC to a different format that would be accessible on IOS.  For example maybe as Reference notes? I have converted all my PC stuff to the MAC with no problem but when airdropping to the iphone, the TOPIC notes will not go over.  Rick says that the LT version does not support TOPIC notes.  I do however have some Reference notes on the LT version.

Is there a way to convert my Topic notes to Reference Notes and then AirDrop them to the iPhone?

#414 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:12 PM

Lost what I was going to say

Edited by APsit190, 28 November 2017 - 02:15 PM.

X (formerly Twitter)

#415 DylanRowe

DylanRowe

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

It would be nice to have more display settings (i.e. different toolbar colors, textures, more look and feel)

Mark 16:17-20 KJVS
[17] And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; [18] They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
[19] So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
[20] And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them , and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.

#416 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,861 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 30 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

It would be nice to have more display settings (i.e. different toolbar colors, textures, more look and feel)

Yep, can have that, and then with all the extra code that goes into doing something like that increases the size of the program, and with that up goes the hardware resources required to run all of it. Then add in all the resources you have on top of it to load, which a number of people have, you then have your PC that is in all likelihood starting to struggle to get everything loaded.

I like the way e-Sword is, which is lean, mean, and fighting fit. Put on what you want, you end up with bloatware.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

#417 LarryG

LarryG

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:39 AM

I like the way e-Sword is, which is lean, mean, and fighting fit. Put on what you want, you end up with bloatware.

Blessings,

YES!  It seems to me that eSword runs faster than it ever has, with links between Bibles and Commentaries being the best I've seen in the past 15 years.  Dictionaries seems a little sluggish, but I don't really use that window much.  Yup, for me, I'm happy. :)

#418 johanseb

johanseb

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 04:38 PM

Agree 100%. Let's keep it as now, fast, clean and lean!

#419 joshyamhkg

joshyamhkg

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:46 AM

Hi.

I would like Modern Hebrew translation of New Testament, prepared with aids from Messianic Jews in Israel and provided inside YouVersion (dot) com as (MHN).

The YouVersion materials can be downloaded to mobile devices for offline reading.  I wonder if the text data can be converted to e-Sword module so as to compare with other versions inside e-Sword program.

regards,

Josh

#420 glantern3

glantern3

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:19 AM

I would like "The Interpreters One Volume Commentary" on the Bible" or its updated version "The New Interpreter's Study Bible". I heard it was good. I am having a hard time finding it.

Thank you,

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users