Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Microsoft Word Add ins

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SteveeC

SteveeC

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

I have installed version 10 but I use Microsoft Word 2007 to produce study material. The microsoft word add ins no longer work.

Can anyone provide a fix?

#2 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 24 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

Hi Stephen,
The latest macros for Word 2007 is available on the Extras page at the e-Sword website. Click here and it'll take you right there where you can download the latest the one for your version of MS Word.

Blessings,
Stephen (Php 1:21).
X (formerly Twitter)

#3 SteveeC

SteveeC

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 November 2011 - 04:22 PM

Thanks APsit190

This has been successful. Do you know why I can only select three versions in the Select Bible Translation macro even though I have many versions in e-Sword?

#4 bgentle

bgentle

New to Bible Support

• Veterans
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 02:45 PM

I am having the same problem. It works fine on my laptop but only shows 2 versions on my desk computer.  It is really frustrating.

#5 JPG

JPG

Jon.

• Moderators
  • 1,675 posts

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:11 PM

http://www.biblesupp...ded/#entry25420

#6 cedadams

cedadams

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:56 PM

I have installed MS Windows version10 and Word 2013 and my macros no longer  work. I don't use them anyway (I just copy and paste directly into my Word docs. Is there any way to delete the macros? I have about 30 installed.

#7 DSaw

DSaw

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationEast Coast

Posted 02 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

I have installed MS Windows version10 and Word 2013 and my macros no longer  work. I don't use them anyway (I just copy and paste directly into my Word docs. Is there any way to delete the macros? I have about 30 installed.

eSword macros number only four you must be including all your macros some you might need so tread lightly

I have 2003 so location and wording may vary go to TOOLS, MACRO, MACROS here you can delete your macros 

DSaw

May God change our hearts to what the truth is

2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Rom_9:16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

2Ti 2:24-25  And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; 

#8 BH.

BH.

Utility Developer

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:16 PM

FYI - e-Sword HotKey which has all the functionality of the Macros for Word plus more, works with Word and other programs on Windows 10. 

#9 APsit190

APsit190

e-Sword Tools Developer

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,868 posts
  • LocationLand of the Long White Cloud (AKA New Zealand)

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:46 PM

FYI - e-Sword HotKey which has all the functionality of the Macros for Word plus more, works with Word and other programs on Windows 10. 

Also, to add, this baby does some serious stuff that e-Sword Macros for MS Word cannot do. Moreover, going by what Brent's been saying, you're not restricted just to MS Word when using this little baby.

I really recommend this program.

Tell ya something else too. Brent doesn't do a too bad a job writing software considering he's the furthest thing from a professional programmer and developer. What his actual profession is has absolutely nothing to do with programming. So on that basis, what he does with Software really stacks up against what professional software developers do for a living.

Blessings,

Autograph.png

X (formerly Twitter)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users