Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Premium module upgradeded for e-sword 10.X

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Tim Butterfield

Tim Butterfield

e-Sword Fanatic

• Veterans
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 463 posts
  • LocationDes Moines Iowa

Posted 22 November 2011 - 07:18 AM

For those who are interested, eStudySource has upgraded Nelson's New Illustrated Bible Manners to take advantage of version 10.X ability to show imbedded graphics.

I got my copy way back when, and found the references to graphics that were not displayed frustrating. Nice to see the pictures, maps and such as well.

If you already have purchased the module the upgrade is free using the usual procedures.
Thus says the LORD, "Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, (Jeremiah 9:23-24a)

"Defenders of the faith are inclined to be bitter until they learn to walk in the light of the Lord. When you have learned to walk in the light of the Lord, bitterness and contention are impossible." --Oswald Chambers, in Biblical Psychology from The Quotable Oswald Chambers.

#2 journey

journey

Resource Builder

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • LocationOklahoma

Posted 24 November 2011 - 12:30 AM

Thanks for the information. I'm looking forward to seeing the updated module.

Philippians 4:6-7 (KJV)
6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users