Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo
- - - - -

Highlight the same word through the Bible

3 replies to this topic

#1 Leadertheonly1

Leadertheonly1

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 11:26 AM

Hi! I love e-sword and was wondering if there’s a way to highlight specific words all at once. For instance, I want to highlight the word “God” once, and make sure that every time I see the word “God” on a verse, it would automatically be highlighted. 

I like to dissect verses by pronouns, nouns, and some action verbs so would love to use that feature if it’s available. 

Thank you,

Alex M

#2 PeanutGallery

PeanutGallery

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 12:13 PM

Hi! I love e-sword and was wondering if there’s a way to highlight specific words all at once. For instance, I want to highlight the word “God” once, and make sure that every time I see the word “God” on a verse, it would automatically be highlighted. 

I like to dissect verses by pronouns, nouns, and some action verbs so would love to use that feature if it’s available. 

Thank you,

Alex M

SQlite or maybe ToolTipHD

#3 Leadertheonly1

Leadertheonly1

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 04:43 PM

SQlite or maybe ToolTipHD

I used e-sword on my IPads only. No PC. Do you know if there are tools I can use within the IOS side of things that would work on the IPad?

Thank you, 

AM

#4 PeanutGallery

PeanutGallery

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 27 February 2023 - 04:57 PM

I used e-sword on my IPads only. No PC. Do you know if there are tools I can use within the IOS side of things that would work on the IPad?

Thank you, 

AM

I do not use an ipad; I suppose you could do a search in their app store for Sqlite.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users