Please read the Forum Rules before posting.

Photo

Does anyone know how to program the Google translator in the mysWord app to translate the books?????

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ewaldo Carlos

Ewaldo Carlos

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 January 2023 - 04:28 PM

I can program the Google translator inside the mysWord app to translate the bibles, dictionaries and commentaries, however, I can't do it to translate the books.
Does anyone know how to do it?

Edited by Ewaldo Carlos, 09 January 2023 - 04:32 PM.

#2 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 09 January 2023 - 04:39 PM

I can program the Google translator inside the mysWord app to translate the bibles, dictionaries and commentaries, however, I can't do it to translate the books.
Does anyone know how to do it?

Not sure if this will help but the file format for MySword books is bok.mybible

#3 Eliask7

Eliask7

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 04:06 PM

Would you teach us how to do it?.
I mean what you already did.

#4 Tj Higgins

Tj Higgins

e-Sword Fanatic

• Members (T)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

Posted 10 January 2023 - 05:32 PM

Would you teach us how to do it?.
I mean what you already did.

I have not done anything as I do not have have MySword, If I need to translate a module for e-Sword I open the module in e-Sword Tooltip, then copy the text into Google translate, translate the text, then copy it back into Tooltip and create the new translated module. 

e-Sword modules can be converted into MySword modules using a program called Simple Bible Reader 

#5 Ewaldo Carlos

Ewaldo Carlos

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 06:23 PM

For Google Translator to translate Bibles, Commentaries, and Dictionary, um mysWord, place the code below in these two places: 1. Bible references/ customize merged link 2. other appearance issues/ text or icon that will represent the link.

<div id="google_translate_element" class="google"></div> <script type="text/javascript"> function googleTranslateElementInit() { new google.translate.TranslateElement({pageLanguage: 'pt,es', includedLanguages: 'el,iw,es,en,la,pt', layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.SIMPLE, gaTrack: true}, 'google_translate_element'); } </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://translate.go...lateElementInit"></script>

#6 Ewaldo Carlos

Ewaldo Carlos

New to Bible Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 06:25 PM

Brothers, I managed to put the Google translator inside mysWord, according to the prints, to translate Bibles, Dictionaries and Comments.

Note 1: depending on the number of modules, the translator will appear in a few seconds, just wait.

Obs 2: the translator in the Dictionaries only appears when we click on a link in the bible and/or in the search for a word, and/or in the comments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users